Football talk

grog

Chief Instigation Officer
Reaction score
What happened to the "this is only for football talk" portion of the board? I miss that as I could care less about Better Call the Walking Dead because Patty Duke has died and now we have to name all the movies she was in kind of stuff that clutters up the 4 ring circus.

It's hard to find the football talk threads.

What happened to the "this is only for football talk" portion of the board? I miss that as I could care less about Better Call the Walking Dead because Patty Duke has died and now we have to name all the movies she was in kind of stuff that clutters up the 4 ring circus.

No it's not and besides, it's the off season.

The clown did it a few months back. This is actually the first time (that I am aware of) that anyone has brought it up in a while.

Sorry grog, we have discovered that we can't please everyone unfortunately.

The clown did it a few months back. This is actually the first time (that I am aware of) that anyone has brought it up in a while. Sorry grog, we have discovered that we can't please everyone unfortunately.
The odd thing was that there wasn't any complaining of the separate forums. UT just changed things without warning.

What is this football thing that you speak of? :huh:

Back