for all who have wondered..this is what Muse looks like

dayum, how DID you get those negatives???? I thought I burned all of them.

Funny girl, thanks for the morning giggles:thumb:

Lois Lane please put me in your plan
Yeah, Lois Lane you don't need no Superman
Come on downtown and stay with me tonight
I got a pocket full of kryptonite

I got a pocket full of kryptonite

You're like the bass player in Spinal Tap, except it's kryptonite wrapped in aluminum foil?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T27oOfoZPg0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T27oOfoZPg0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You're like the bass player in Spinal Tap, except it's kryptonite wrapped in aluminum foil?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T27oOfoZPg0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T27oOfoZPg0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One of the skeletons in my closet, one of the things that i am most ashamed of, one of my deepest darkest secrets is that i have never seen Spinal Tap.

There. I said it.

man i feel so much better now that i have gotten that off my chest

Musey, whatcha going to do with that video camera in your hand?

One of the skeletons in my closet, one of the things that i am most ashamed of, one of my deepest darkest secrets is that i have never seen Spinal Tap.

There. I said it.

Get off this board, download it (don't ask about the legality) and go and watch it NOW! :thwak:

Just interacting with her on this board...I can tell she is very beautiful....at least on the inside,where it really counts.....:)

There. I said it.

unbelievable. even I have seen it, several times. sosad

Haven't seen Spinal Tap in a while. The video store lost their only copy and I'm too cheap to buy it.

But, speaking of the airport scene. In a movie of ludicrous moments, that HAS to be the most ludicrous. Okay, drop a cucumber down your pants to make your package look more impressive. I can KIND OF understand the temptation (being a membered member and all) to do this on certain occation. On stage, perhaps. But, the fact that it was i nplace while going through security at the airport implies that it's there all the time. The cucumber thing has obviously crossed the line from fashion accessory to something more disturbing. THEN there's the aluminum foil. What the hell is the point of that??? Then there's the look on Harry Shearer's face. "yeah, there's an aluminum foil wrapped cucumber stuck down in my spandex pants, doesn't everyone have one?"

Sorry, I digress.

Haven't seen Spinal Tap in a while. The video store lost their only copy and I'm too cheap to buy it.

But, speaking of the airport scene. In a movie of ludicrous moments, that HAS to be the most ludicrous. Okay, drop a cucumber down your pants to make your package look more impressive. I can KIND OF understand the temptation (being a membered member and all) to do this on certain occation. On stage, perhaps. But, the fact that it was i nplace while going through security at the airport implies that it's there all the time. The cucumber thing has obviously crossed the line from fashion accessory to something more disturbing. THEN there's the aluminum foil. What the hell is the point of that??? Then there's the look on Harry Shearer's face. "yeah, there's an aluminum foil wrapped cucumber stuck down in my spandex pants, doesn't everyone have one?"

Sorry, I digress.

I was so stoned when I saw Spinal Tap that.................nevermind. I forgot what I was gonna say.:shrug:

Back