Foxboro, we have a Dooooooommmm problem

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
Well, guys and ladies, it's been a good season in which the Pats* have fumbled and scraped their way to a lucky 14-2* record. Brady has cheatlingly only thrown two picks, the dirty UnAmerican cheating cheater that he is. Belichick * is a man who cheats so much that he would tell the truth in a World's Biggest Liar competition.

Well, cheating will only get you so far, as all politicians, billionaires and drug lords know. The Texans are fixin' to give the Pats an ass-whuppin '.

Brock Osweiler is Brock Awesomeweiler tonight and he lights up the cheating cheats for 50/50, 4950 yds and 50 TDs. The Texans' D has its wicked way with a string of Pats QBs and flips them over for seconds.

I could go on but you get the picture.

Pats - more doomed than Apollo 13
Texans - 1,500, 596

raw

Brock Osweiler is Brock Awesomeweiler tonight and he lights up the cheating cheats for 50/50, 4950 yds and 50 TDs.

50 99-yard TDs passes?

In one game?

I don't believe it.

Osweiler will probably do that in the 1st quarter.

I knew it,they never should have let Big Vince sign with the Texans. He'll probably get 6 sacks on TFB.

Vrabel sneaks onto the field and catches a td from bossweiler, just to run up the score.
dooooooommmm.

Bid went to the lots and didn't start the game thread. Now he's probably too drunk to do it. We are screwed. Remember when we stomped the JEST and they beat us in the playoffs? He did the same thing then. We're fvcked!

Back