Free Mayhem!!!

Dear God...

I'm not posting over there. There is too much rage and sadness and that spells danger. At least a handful of them have renounced the Chiefs for all eternity and I'm only about 4 pages in of one thread.

Dear God...

I'm not posting over there. There is too much rage and sadness and that spells danger. At least a handful of them have renounced the Chiefs for all eternity and I'm only about 4 pages in of one thread.
:coffee:

ROFL

Dear God...

They had a great season and I think they will be hungrier next year. What a crushing loss, though. So close to breaking their playoff game win drought. I watch games at Arrowhead when I get a chance--went to Arrowhead for their playoff loss vs the Ravens a couple years back.

Colts Patriots, huh.

How bout that. :dbanana:

Maybe I should have waited for the pole.

Should be a hell of a game. Looking forward to it. Wish I was going but it is not to be.

SD playing the Broncos for the 3rd time. Should be a good game too!

23-23 in the pole, huh. :dbanana:

The people have already spoken, brah!

Mikie stop trolling my PM box. I doidn't ask you for my freedom via PM for a reason. You're a troll who can't communicate with people logically.

Sorry I posted the one and only warning you gave me in 2011.

Sorry I called you guys out for using the miserable user setting on Michigan Dave, DarryStingley, ProvidenceColts, BradyLady, and me.

And Mikie, if you thought I was trolling you, I would have posted your trolling messages you sent me in the PM's.

Apparently me posting my warning from him was the straw that broke the camels back.

I told him to "Be a man!" in a PM.

He will now be banning me, or what he says. YAY for morons!

For those interested and who want to vote fairly, I do have a PP record:....

I did get one warning previously. Cleaning out my PM box today I just noticed it.

I was given a warning for...well....

Exact quote was "I like the play of Albert Haynesworth and Chad Johnson so far." Funny thread looking back--someone owes me a cookie. :shrug_n:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=1746948#post1746948

That's my patriot planet police report.:cuss:

:shrug_n:

Sorry guys, I guess Mikie took it on his own to make that warning, and nit the rest of the mods.

Sorry for posting that.

But why you so mad about it, you're the one who gave me the warning, Mikie! :shrug_n:

Sorry guys, I guess Mikie took it on his own to make that warning, and nit the rest of the mods.

Sorry for posting that.

But why you so mad about it, you're the one who gave me the warning, Mikie! :shrug_n:
lesson learned. thanks I will no longer be working with posters to avoid bannings and assclowning action.

2 years ago I should have made it a banning to be truthful, would be a lot easier than listening to the shit you have slung in this place the past few weeks. I have learned from my mistakes and next time when a series of post are reported by several members on the planet I will make sure to take the proper action and just ban your ass.

lesson learned

thanks

Mikie

Mikie stop trolling my PM box. I doidn't ask you for my freedom via PM for a reason. You're a troll who can't communicate with people logically.

Sorry I called you guys out for using the miserable user setting on Michigan Dave, DarryStingley, ProvidenceColts, BradyLady, and me.

And Mikie, if you thought I was trolling you, I would have posted your trolling messages you sent me in the PM's.

Apparently me posting my warning from him was the straw that broke the camels back.

Yeah, this is not how you get your freedom.

OSUBuckeye? He figured it out. You, not so much.

Ooops, never mind. Speaking to the void now. Buh Bye Mayhem.

C'mon, man! Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough already?

Knock it off.

Back