fun reading on the rams board.

stainlee

Reaction score
ROFLMFAO.........

if anyone's bored, check out this "super bowl XXXVI conspiracy" thread on the rams board.

it looks like the knowledgeable rams fans are being drastically outnumbered by the zipperheads.

http://www.stlouisrams.com/ramslife/MBoard/RamsTalk|68574?Page=1

for some reason, i can't seem to get the above link to work.

but i got tears in my eyes reading it.

if anyone is interested, maybe one of the mods can make the link work. i'm not good with computers.

Damn, they are whining more about the Colts loss than the Colts fans ever did.

Those damn Patriots are cheaters.

Good stuff right there.

:D

TrueBeliever said:
Oh Christ.

Yeah, everyone knows what a genius Mike Martz is. :lame:
Don't forget the infamous "tuck rule".....

You'd think that all of the refs received superbowl rings this year from the sounds of things over there.

dred said:
Damn, they are whining more about the Colts loss than the Colts fans ever did.

Those damn Patriots are cheaters.

Good stuff right there.

Hey Dred,

I always thought that the Colts had the greatest offense of all times. Accoding to http://www.stlouisrams.net/ it's actually the Rams who had the greateast offense ever.

:confused:
________

dred said:
Rams are done and over with.

The greatest posers on turf.

Even the '99 Rams barely got past the Bucs and the Titans.

And how come no one mentions how the Bucs got screwed in the NFC Championship game? Even with instant replay the refs couldn't avoid giving the game to the Rams. Sheesh.

Apparently, the Patriots weren't even in on the fix, but our dynasty is marred neverless.

http://stlouisrams.net/xxxvi/

Sorry Patriot fans but like the 49ers 5th Superbowl they won with an illegally bought football team your dynasty also has its embarrassing reality. Unlike the 49ers who knew they were cheating, The corruption that vaulted the Patriots past the Rams in superbowl XXXVI is through no fault of the Patriots, their coaches or their fans; however; As long as there is football the reality of how charity and corruption won New England its first superbowl will continue to haunt any talk of a genuine dynasty and for that New England players, the coaches and the fans should also be disgusted with the National Football League.
        ROFL :LOL: :D :LOL: ROFL
________
Honda 70

Gee wiz!

Instead of just giving credit to the Patriots they have to formulate some sort of giant conspiracy plot to demean everything they have done for the past...what...4-5 years?

Sounds to me like they are just bitter since their team is no longer considered great by any means.

dred said:
Gee wiz!

Instead of just giving credit to the Patriots they have to formulate some sort of giant conspiracy plot to demean everything they have done for the past...what...4-5 years?

Sounds to me like they are just bitter since their team is no longer considered great by any means.

yeah dred, i asked them on one of my replies "what was their excuse for the last 3 seasons" since they only played the pats once (40-22 blowout in their house) last year.

also with a couple of references about vinatieri to brown TD and mike martz coaching...

no one would answer that question. :D

Dude, seriously...

If they can't even make the payoffs in the friggin' NFC.... then how good can they really be?

dred said:
Gee wiz!

Just giving credit?

Nope. Not in this lifetime.

I would have to say that the Rams fans in 2001 were the cockiest bunch ever. NONE of them thought we even had a chance to beat them and the "lack of respect" thing was a very real phenomena back then.

Those guys were so brainwhipped by getting their asses kicked that they had to reach deep for an explanation no matter how implausible it was and the great "9/11 conspiracy" by the NFL was born.

I didn't even read the link so sure am I that it is all the same donkey rinse that I have seen before.

What a bunch of yahoos those guys were. I don't think I've run across a single Rams fan that has a clue.

Clearly the Tri-Lateral commision, the Elders of Zion and the Bavarian Illuminatti have conspired, using the Masonic Temple as their cover, to support the Patriots.

I myself saw several Black Helicopter hovering over the Superdome at the exact moment Adams kick sailed through the uprights.

:blah:

This continues to support my theory, if you live too far away from the ocean you are subject to mental instabilty that leads to belief in all kinds of wierd sheet.

I had to check the link. I thought I was reading a revamped IndyStar.com site.

They are ALMOST as bitter as Colts fans. :D

Benign Despot said:
This continues to support my theory, if you live too far away from the ocean you are subject to mental instabilty that leads to belief in all kinds of wierd sheet.

Annihilus can attest to this very fact and confirm your theory. He was born in Seattle and raised in Montana, steadily moving east. Now in MN, he's the least stable he's ever been.

Back