Game 162

I am still ok with it.

The Red Flops will live for eternity. Bahston will forever be known as CrapTown USA.

7 pro championships in the last 10 yeas, and a couple NCAA hockey titles, Bahston sports really sucksROFL

7 pro championships in the last 10 yeas, and a couple NCAA hockey titles, Bahston sports really sucksROFL

3 of them are clearly because of the handy work of a camera man since they have not won one since.

the other four are purely based on buying players like the yankees used to do. tons to be proud of there....you are right.

3 of them are clearly because of the handy work of a camera man since they have not won one since.

the other four are purely based on buying players like the yankees used to do. tons to be proud of there....you are right.

What did the cameraman do besides catch the footage of the best team in the league Patriots? Oh and there is no cap in baseball, so you know, all teams can spend the same amount of money and all that? So the pats have not won since 2007? By my calculations they had the best record in the league last year, they had 10 wins in 2009, and 11 in 2008...so it seems they won since then. I mean with your logic, they should have turned into the browns after the great camera's were taken away, since then they have had more wins than anyone in the league...woops there goes that idiotic theory.

What did the cameraman do besides catch the footage of the best team in the league Patriots? Oh and there is no cap in baseball, so you know, all teams can spend the same amount of money and all that? So the pats have not won since 2007? By my calculations they had the best record in the league last year, they had 10 wins in 2009, and 11 in 2008...so it seems they won since then. I mean with your logic, they should have turned into the browns after the great camera's were taken away, since then they have had more wins than anyone in the league...woops there goes that idiotic theory.

and what did your team and my team have in common.

based on their fines by the league and guilt, it has been proven that they had an advantage = cheating.

and what did your team and my team have in common.

based on their fines by the league and guilt, it has been proven that they had an advantage = cheating.

When was it proven there was an advantage? I must have missed the story on that. Anyway, they should have started having losing seasons, and not been one of the best teams in the league even though they are going through a defensive changeup. In fact since the spygate was supposed to help the offense.....the offense has never been as good as it has since the camera's were taken away in 07......odd....can you explain that?

midgar - how many super bowls has Tommy Terrific won since Spygate?

Oh so if a team does not win the superbowl every year it means that the cheating helped, forget everything else.....got it. So I guess spygate only helped in the playoffs, it was magic camera's that only came on when the playoffs came around. Fact is, with the logic that you give the pats should have went to crap, Brady should have been out of the league, and the collapse of the pats should have took place....since spygate while rebuilding a defense, the pats have went 16-0, 11-5, 10-6, 14-2, while Brady without the camera help, has set about 20 records, won MVP twice, and is by far the best Qb in the league.....the defense however, has fallen off due to personnel changes and getting a lot younger....but spygate was supposed to help the offense, it would not be able to help the defense.....so how in the world did the offense get so much better? Now, if you can somone explain that without the...uhhhh how many superbowls do they have stupidity, I am waiting to hear.

you are bat shit crazy.....you think every other team cheated....it is absolutely crazy.

I am using your logic there chief. Your theory is the pats stopped cheating which only affects superbowls. So what happened in 05 and 06?

Back