Game thread. Divisional round. Texans at Patriots.

Is it me, or has TFB being giving it the Eli and Flacco lob it up and hope for a flag trick this season, even if only occasionally (not feasting on it like aformentioned "elite" QBs.) If so, I approve. :D

You know It's 01:30am here. I genuinely think I can go to bed.

Osweiler is so bad, he'll throw picks and will miss passes and we'll just keep scoring.

Is it me, or had TFB being giving it the Eli and Flacco lob it up and hope for a flag this, even if only occasionally (not feasting on it like aformentioned "elite" QBs.) If so, I approve. :D

No Flacco's were in the middle of the field and the receivers would cause the contact. I mean hogan might have caught that if he was not grabbed

You know It's 01:30am here. I genuinely think I can go to bed.

Osweiler is so bad, he'll throw picks and will miss passes and we'll just keep scoring.

Stay and watch/listen/track on the forums, this is the first late game I've watched all season, I need to have someone who understands the situation I'm in on this side of the Atlantic

Stay and watch/listen/track on the forums, this is the first late game I've watched all season, I need to have someone who understands the situation I'm in on this side of the Atlantic

I'm in the same situation as you and Roberto so you're not alone. :toast:

What a stupid ****ing penalty.

Back