Game thread

That was one of Brady's best long passes - right on the money!

that int would be nice now

that was a catch by chad johnson

block this punt!!! mike wright please

Steve1 said:
that was a catch by chad johnson

It wasn't....he bobbled the ball after he came down with it. When you catch a ball on the sidelines like that and go out of bounds it's not like when you catch it inbounds....you have to keep a firm grasp on the ball or it is incomplete.

That was a good 1st half for the Pats. Hopefully they can keep it going in the 2nd.

I'm still not fully convinced that Chad made the catch... I didn't think that left foot was down the whole way anyways.

Nice first half by the Patriots. If only they could've gotten a little more pressure on Palmer (knock him down, pick him off, etc.), then it would have been all I wanted! Crank up the running game in the second half and take them out! WHO DEY?!

Steve1 said:
that int would be nice now

The Pats are way overdue for ANY kind of turnover.

How about Doug Gabriel! He showed some hints of how good he can be in the fourth quarter of the Denver game (where was he the first half of that game?). I like his size and how he uses it to fight for extra yards.

Where did this Patriots team come from? :thumb:

Who would of thought of back to back runs by Brady and Maroney.:D

TheYellowDart said:
It is really bad when you expect to miss...

It was a stupid FG attempt. 48 yards is too much to ask of this kid, especially on the road. You're ahead; a pooch punt pins the Bengals deep. Instead, you give them good field position.

JD10367 said:
It was a stupid FG attempt. 48 yards is too much to ask of this kid, especially on the road. You're ahead; a pooch punt pins the Bengals deep. Instead, you give them good field position.

I agree... damn nice catch...

why have a kicker, if you can't attempt a 48-yarder? good call by the Pats...gotta try it

Carson Palmer is a giant on the field

Well, now is Brady time. I can't wait to see Gostkowski make a FG.

Polish Hammer has no Clothes

We miss a reliable kicker boys.

It's a game now.

We need a long drive for points.

Back