Game Thread

That brings Troy within 8 of the all time Pats receiving record !!!

This game is too close. In the 2nd half, the offense needs to start scoring some points.

WTF??

The offense and defense are just going through the motions out there!!! This is soooo freaking typical of us when playing these clowns...let them hang around. We are making Harrington look like a damm all-star. No pass rush, no running game, we are doomed if we don't snap out of it!

Halftime
13-10 Patriots lead

Miami has moved the ball with relative ease and Welkers is killing us with receptions. We may need to start slowing that kid down at the line.

We are playing off the receivers quite a bit.

My Opinon is:

We need to play tighter on the receivers at the line. Stop giving them the 4 or 5 yard cusions to make their first cuts.
Harringtone looks all pro the first half, And he simply runninga 3 step drop and firing the ball out as soon as he gets there.

A pass rush is not going to happen unless we start covering the receivers a bit better.

Get Watson involved with the offense. Miami is over pursuing our running game and smothering the LOS. The screens would be effective and I hope we run a few in the 2nd half.

LETS GO :patriots:

Sir Otilc said:
And while we're at it, could Greg Gumball be a bigger Dolphin ball washer?

Yeah he is a bit of a Fin stroker.

whats the score i am at work and i cant watch or hear it, can somebody keep me updated ???

Are Dillon and Watson the only offensive players who came out of the locker room ready to play the second half?

Back