Game Thread

OK, Brady's got problems with linemen batting down his passes.

Same problem existed against the Panthers in the SB, and they designed some roll out plays to get him away from the pack. Why don't they try something like that?

Plus, the Maroney running up the middle play isn't working. So why continue to run it?

And once again our defense is making a second-rate QB look like the second coming of Joe Montana.

I can't believe Faulk fumbled. Thankfully it didn't cost the Pats any points.

The offensive play calling might be the worst I've ever seen for the Pats. Whoever's doing it need to throw the plan away and start finding some things that work.

This drive started out well but then nothing. The O-line better protect Brady.

Another INT by Asante. The fans are being really loud and I love it.

EL-E-VA-TION, WHOO-OOH-OOH!!!!

Just got back from pumpkin picking. $60 for 5 pumpkins and some squash. What a rip!!!

Where the heck is the running game?!?!?

20-10 Patriots.

Its over

Pats 4-1

Fins 1-4

Harrington played well the first half.

Enjoy the bye week Pats fans. We have Buffalo next yes?

Haven't been able to watch on stream tv...the stats point to a Dolphins win....

What has happenned?

patfan64 said:
Just got back from pumpkin picking. $60 for 5 pumpkins and some squash. What a rip!!!

Where the heck is the running game?!?!?

Holy crud sniffer. Pretty bad when a pumpkin cost more than a lap dance.:banghead:

aloyouis said:
Haven't been able to watch on stream tv...the stats point to a Dolphins win....

What has happenned?

Pats won thanks to our stingy defense, Miami's anemic offense, and a legit-but-fortuitous PI call.

IOW, we won, but I'm not doing cartwheels.

patfan64 said:
Very sad analogy, there Hemi.

And thanks for making it. ;)

I just can't explain where my head is today. Not where it should be I guess. ;)

I have'nt seen the stats on todays game yet but Miami surely outgained us in two phases.

I'll take the W and just say.......ITS GOOD TO BE 4-1 GOING INTO THE BYE :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Congrats Fellow Pats fans and the Patriots Organization for making sure we dont have any BIG Name receivers on the field.

I take back my joke about the Big name players

Back