gaytroits suck and cheat to win

I bet you were a nerd in school everybody picked on to lol you geek.You are a internet nerd you didnt spell this right stfup

You are predictable, if nothing else. Let me guess- you were thrown out of the SEALs for being too tough! :poke:

Ah, yes. Sorry to drift off-topic but one feels the need to educate the stupid people occasionally. :thwak:

My favourite cheeses are Wensleydale and Lancashire. I can't describe them, so I'll just have to hope they sell 'em in the US. Ooh, I'm hungry now.
I love a good Havarti cheese as well...

Ah, yes. Sorry to drift off-topic but one feels the need to educate the stupid people occasionally. :thwak:

My favourite cheeses are Wensleydale and Lancashire. I can't describe them, so I'll just have to hope they sell 'em in the US. Ooh, I'm hungry now.
Your a computer nerd you probably wear glasses to you probably look like Ercal.

Both, definitely. I probably prefer our "chips" when they are cooked properly.

Steak? Yes, lots of it. I like it medium well done with a bit of horseradish sauce or mustard, served with caramelised onions.

ah gomez, beef steak is a type of fry, they are thick and long

How about Rally's?

There were a couple in Worcester when I was in college, I lived off their hot dogs for awhile, but they are gone now. The closest ones are in Long Island.

we have a red robin but they are way to expensive and the food is subpar
yet their parking lot is always full , for a 12dollar burger, no thanks

How about Rally's?

There were a couple in Worcester when I was in college, I lived off their hot dogs for awhile, but they are gone now. The closest ones are in Long Island.
hmmmm...never heard of them.I remember Nedick's hotdogs and of course Nathans.Also Sabretts are very good as well

You are predictable, if nothing else. Let me guess- you were thrown out of the SEALs for being too tough! :poke:
I bet you were kicked out of harvard cause you were to smart lmao now you are manager at burger king the big dog.

I just like talking s hit to f@gs and theirs a lot of them on this forum about 100% are g@y

Sorry, but misspelled words and improper grammar usage bugs the beegeezes out of me.

It should be THERE IS not THEIRS, Einstein.

Oh, and one other thing... If 100% of the people on this forum are ghey then that would include everybody, including yourself.

Obviously you're as good at math as you are the English language. :clap:

Back