gaytroits suck and cheat to win

How about Rally's?

There were a couple in Worcester when I was in college, I lived off their hot dogs for awhile, but they are gone now. The closest ones are in Long Island.

Rally's is now Checkers down here. And they have good burgers

hmmmm...never heard of them.I remember Nedick's hotdogs and of course Nathans.Also Sabretts are very good as well

Rally's wasn't that great, but it was good for a starving college student. Two hot dogs with cheese, a large fry (or chips for Gomez), and a large coke for $4.50 at the time.

Rally's wasn't that great, but it was good for a starving college student. Two hot dogs with cheese, a large fry (or chips for Gomez), and a large coke for $4.50 at the time.
Not bad...I remember Simco's under the bridge over near roxbury...they used to sell .50 dogs after 2am

What is the most you will pay for a burger?We have this place called " Red Robin" that charges at starting price of $10.00 for a burger. The parking lot stays full. I just don't see it

Oh, duh! My American isn't as good as it should be, sometimes. :banghead:

Don't be too hard on yourself, that's not American it's New England.

In the midwest we just call them plain old Steak Fries, not Beef Steak Fries.

Beef Steak out this way is a crappy, cheap kind of sandwich. Kind of like a French Dip or Prime Beef Sandwich but... It's like the Yugo of the steak sandwiches.

So don't beat yourself up. I don't even know what these damn Yankees are talking about half the time. :p

Beef Steak out this way is a crappy, cheap kind of sandwich. Kind of like a French Dip or Prime Beef Sandwich but... It's like the Yugo of the steak sandwiches.

So don't beat yourself up. I don't even know what these damn Yankees are talking about half the time. :p

Actually I am in NC at the moment so its not NE talk its Southern talk. Down here beef steak is just another name for a big fudging fry

LMAO, that's good to know.

I really wish they would build Sonics out this way. They always look so damn good in the commercials that I see all friggen race, and during half the other cable station shows.

They either need to build Sonics here or cease showing the damn ads around here. :(

What is the most you will pay for a burger?We have this place called " Red Robin" that charges at starting price of $10.00 for a burger. The parking lot stays full. I just don't see it
I've seen their commercials which can be pretty funny,but I've never seen or tasted their burgers....they look good though...

I've seen their commercials which can be pretty funny,but I've never seen or tasted their burgers....they look good though...

Tried it out ONCE, the burger was decent but not worth the money I felt

I really wish they would build Sonics out this way. They always look so damn good in the commercials that I see all friggen race, and during half the other cable station shows.

They either need to build Sonics here or cease showing the damn ads around here. :(

Oh man Sonics ROCKS!
Have about 6 here in town woohoo

Good, big burgers. Great variety. PLUS you get an endless basket of fries.

Course, I'm lucky if I can ever just finish the first order of fries and my burger, so I've never taken advantage of the endless fry thing.

On top of which, they aren't the best fries in the world.

But the burgers are good. And they do have some good frozen drink concoctions. :thumb:

Back