gaytroits suck and cheat to win

has anyone here taste white castle burgers?

No.

I've seen the frozen patties in the supermarket, I've thought about buying them but haven't. I buy cases of the patties from Cirellias, they have the 100% angus and are great:thumb:

If you are ever in California, In and out Burger is the place to be.

Yeah your in here f@g.

"Your" is the possessive of the second person singular and plural. An example of its usage would be, "Your education is a complete waste of money. Your parents might wish to consider suing the school".

"You're" is an abbreviation of you are, which is the second person present tense indicative form of the verb "to be". An example of its usage might be, "You're not very intelligent, are you?".

All of this is very interesting Gomez, but how do you feel about cheese?

I actually do like them

We only get BK or Mac D's over here. We used to have Wendy's but that folded.

Actually, I stand corrected. We have a UK "chain" called Gourmet Burger Kitchen (Burgers for middle-class people) and they are f***ing awesome:

http://www.gbkinfo.com/GBK_Menu.htm

"Your" is the possessive of the second person singular and plural. An example of its usage would be, "Your education is a complete waste of money. Your parents might wish to consider suing the school".

"You're" is an abbreviation of you are, which is the second person present tense indicative form of the verb "to be". An example of its usage might be, "You're not very intelligent, are you?".
I bet you were a nerd in school everybody picked on to lol you geek.You are a internet nerd you didnt spell this right stfup

All of this is very interesting Gomez, but how do you feel about cheese?

Ah, yes. Sorry to drift off-topic but one feels the need to educate the stupid people occasionally. :thwak:

My favourite cheeses are Wensleydale and Lancashire. I can't describe them, so I'll just have to hope they sell 'em in the US. Ooh, I'm hungry now.

Back