Giants Don't Know How to Win With Class

It says a lot, to me, that I didn't hear hardly a PEEP from a single pussy ass hater troll in the entire two weeks prior to the game, but now that we've lost they are crawling out of the woodworks like cockroaches.

You bitches are cowards. And the fact that you must celebrate another teams loss as a personal victory speaks volumes of each and every one of you.

Jets fans, Dolphins fans.. mock us. Fine. Whatever, but your franchises will both be looking up at us AGAIN in 2008, watching us continue to dominate the AFC East. So have fun with this while it lasts.

Soon you'll be back to cursing your own inept teams.

Steelerfan87? Get over yourself, your act is truly tired and you REACH REACH REACH for anything to grasp onto to mock the Patriots.

Well, ****-nut, this is a rough week. You claim to like this place and want to be a good part of it, well then ****ing stop acting like an assclown and back off.

In this post-loss time period you've been nothing but a douche bag. Suck it, ****.

bideau on 02-05-2008 at 12:45 PM said:
And you waited until after the game to register and voice your feelings. How courageous of you.
go to stillers.com plenty of evidence there.

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 12:43 PM said:
Not enough time for 5 pages of nonsense. Just making MY point. I know this is the first slip in a slide that is destined to happen but cmon guys...you cant be oblivious to the fact that most NFL fans dont like the pats. You had your run...and now its more than likely going to taper off. what do you think you were going to be championship caliber forever. It doesnt work quite like that.

Because if you read the whole thread, you would have realized there was no reason to say what you did.

Let me save you some time:

Yes, we know most fans of other teams don't like us.

Yes, we know that most people consider the Patriots cheaters and classless.

Yes, we know most people do not like Bill Belichick.

Yes, we know we can't win every year.

Yes, the Giants outplayed the Patriots.

Do you have anything new to bring to the table? I may be forgetting some things.

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 09:47 AM said:

I'm sorry. You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a **** what happens at the Squealers site. Look up in your address bar. See where it says "http://www.patriotsplanet.com/"? It doesn't say "http://www.stillers.com" now, does it.

like I said...I'm a Steeler fan and have been my entire life...say what you want about them.

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 12:47 PM said:

What does that have to do with registering here? We don't give a crap what happens on other boards. Only what happens here.

Claremonster on 02-05-2008 at 12:50 PM said:
I'm sorry. You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a **** what happens at the Squealers site. Look up in your address bar. See where it says "http://www.patriotsplanet.com/"? It doesn't say "http://www.stillers.com" now, does it.
See its attitudes like yours that makes people WANT to laugh at you because of your failures. Some of you guys had no problem coming over and jawing about your 19-0 season...turns out...not so thick skinned afterall.

Oh I'm here to disucss your coaches behavior with people who seems to think it was acceptable. Sorry you guys are in the minority. You had plenty to say over at stillers before the game. Why so quiet now? If your enemy wont take the battle to you...take the fight to them I suppose.

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 12:53 PM said:
See its attitudes like yours that makes people WANT to laugh at you because of your failures. Some of you guys had no problem coming over and jawing about your 19-0 season...turns out...not so thick skinned afterall.

One last time, we don't take responsibility over what is posted on another message board. We don't care what's posted on another message board.

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 12:53 PM said:

Ah so now everyone here is responsible for what a Patriots fan says on a Steeler site? That is asinine.

it is what it is...this is the site I was directed to after your big win. Sorry your representative threw you under the bus with their pregame smack.

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 12:55 PM said:
Oh I'm here to disucss your coaches behavior with people who seems to think it was acceptable. Sorry you guys are in the minority. You had plenty to say over at stillers before the game. Why so quiet now? If your enemy wont take the battle to you...take the fight to them I suppose.

I'm not registered at any Steelers boards or any other NFL boards

I'll say this about the Patriots season, It has revealed a new level of stupid. The logic these people posses would make an acme cartoon spin on its head.

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 09:53 AM said:

So, I'd like you to show me where I came to your site jawing. News Flash - I didn't, and I don't.

Thanks for playing!

bideau on 02-05-2008 at 12:55 PM said:
One last time, we don't take responsibility over what is posted on another message board. We don't care what's posted on another message board.
is it WE or YOU because there seems tobe a little grey area here. Some of YOU had no problem with it.

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 12:57 PM said:
it is what it is...this is the site I was directed to after your big win. Sorry your representative threw you under the bus with their pregame smack.

Sorry, we don't have representatives. It is not going to fly here. We don't care what was said on your board, you are not going to take it out on everyone here.

Undertaker #59 on 02-05-2008 at 12:58 PM said:
Sorry, we don't have representatives. It is not going to fly here. We don't care what was said on your board, you are not going to take it out on everyone here.

:clap:

I'm about to drop kick the next person of another fan-base that says a word to me.

Giants fans? Fine. But Steelers, Dolphins, Jets? I don't get it.

Brownfan80 on 02-05-2008 at 12:02 PM said:
:clap:

I'm about to drop kick the next person of another fan-base that says a word to me.

Giants fans? Fine. But Steelers, Dolphins, Jets? I don't get it.
Word.

*duck*

Back