Giants Don't Know How to Win With Class

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 12:57 PM said:
it is what it is...this is the site I was directed to after your big win. Sorry your representative threw you under the bus with their pregame smack.
Our representative? You dipshit, this ain't no democracy. We don't send little peons to talk smack.
This is a mother ****ing anarchy board

So if it hasn't been said: You're a tool :thumb:

appalachia on 02-05-2008 at 12:58 PM said:
is it WE or YOU because there seems tobe a little grey area here. Some of YOU had no problem with it.

It would be me and the other four mods who help maintain some sanity here.

Claremonster on 02-05-2008 at 12:58 PM said:
Ok, who here elected Representatives, and how come I didn't get to vote? WTH????

The election of our reps coincides with the presidential election day. We get elected to four year terms. Since you didn't register until '05, you missed the last one. I've already been holding fund raisers for the next election. So far, I've got $43.72 in the coffers.

Brownfan80 on 02-05-2008 at 12:05 PM said:
*OFF THE TOP ROPES!!!!*
Damage-Ugly2.jpg

bideau on 02-05-2008 at 10:07 AM said:
The election of our reps coincides with the presidential election day. We get elected to four year terms. Since you didn't register until '05, you missed the last one. I've already been holding fund raisers for the next election. So far, I've got $43.72 in the coffers.

Cool. And you're originally from Fitchburg, right? Cuz, ya know, I'm still figuring out who to support. :D

LVent* on 02-05-2008 at 01:12 PM said:
Oh man have you been whoring yourself out!

Tell me about it...I always thought that being a whore would be more profitable :(

bideau on 02-05-2008 at 01:14 PM said:
Tell me about it...I always thought that being a whore would be more profitable :(
play hard to get and force the price up, just don't offer it any troll that walks in

Claremonster on 02-05-2008 at 01:09 PM said:
Cool. And you're originally from Fitchburg, right? Cuz, ya know, I'm still figuring out who to support. :D

Yup, Fitchburg...

Born on Cross St., raised on Shea St.
Immaculate Conception School -> Walnut St School
St Joseph's School
St Bernard's High School

bideau on 02-05-2008 at 10:17 AM said:
Yup, Fitchburg...

Born on Cross St., raised on Shea St.
Immaculate Conception School -> Walnut St School
St Joseph's School
St Bernard's High School

I mentioned it in another thread about favorite cities LOL... It was a whim because I spent some time there as a kid visiting my grandfather and his family :D

bideau on 02-05-2008 at 01:14 PM said:

hey you got a nice ass pictured there :D

Den-in-NH on 02-04-2008 at 11:15 AM said:
Why is it that the Giants don't know how to win with class? Do we really need Jacobs calling Seymour "soft" and "dirty". Do we need Strahan telling us that the dynasty is dead, that he killed it? Do we need Plax and company telling us that other teams bowed down in front of the Pats and that's why they lost? Jacobs said their whole mentality going into the game was "F--- those f---s." Really? Nice.

Is it becasue they haven't been here in so long that the Giants feel the need to strut and gloat? I hope this is not indicative of the NFL going the way of the NBA--I don't know if I could handle that.

At least the Patriots know how to lose with grace. Seymour and Bruschi were extremely complimentary of the Giants.

....I guess the good guys lost and the bad guys won last night. A mistake I hope is corrected next season.
Pats fans talking about class. Oh brother, now I've heard everything.

:LOL:

Re: Re: Giants Don't Know How to Win With Class

Thumper on 02-05-2008 at 04:25 PM said:
Pats fans talking about class. Oh brother, now I've heard everything.

:LOL:

Hey, San Diego is the authority on class, I think we all know that here.

Back