Giants trash Plane

They don't deserve benefit of the doubt anymore and their credibility and integrity is pretty low right now. Especially after that domestic violence thing with their kicker, that was just the beginning.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

People can say whatever they want about the Patriots and not take the time to learn the facts. That's their prerogative.

This Giants team has had more than their share of incidents this year, and haven't really suffered any consequences for their actions aside from a slight slap on the wrist of a fine and a later round draft pick

There was no investigation, despite visual evidence of every and all incidents. It was right there for all to see. They deserve everything they get moving forward, and this stiff commissioner and his cronies have done little to nothing about it.
It is frustrating seeing other teams actually do stuff only for the Park Street Boys to ignore it.

And I really do not care, I just want a level balanced rule enforcement.

They don't deserve benefit of the doubt anymore and their credibility and integrity is pretty low right now. Especially after that domestic violence thing with their kicker, that was just the beginning.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

People can say whatever they want about the Patriots and not take the time to learn the facts. That's their prerogative.

This Giants team has had more than their share of incidents this year, and haven't really suffered any consequences for their actions aside from a slight slap on the wrist of a fine and a later round draft pick

There was no investigation, despite visual evidence of every and all incidents. It was right there for all to see. They deserve everything they get moving forward, and this stiff commissioner and his cronies have done little to nothing about it.

Giants talkie-talk, but can't walkie-walk.

The Giants have had a brutal season - first the kicker and the DV, the deflated footballs with Pitt, the walkie talkies and then the OBJ and crew trip to Miami. Think they may miss Coughlin just a tiny bit.

The Giants SHOULD HAVE HAD a brutal season - first the kicker and the DV, the deflated footballs with Pitt, the walkie talkies and then the OBJ and crew trip to Miami. Think they may miss Coughlin just a tiny bit.
FIFY
Instead they make the playoffs,have no draft picks taken and very little media outrage (other than the off day WR trip)...at all.

And still can't win a playoff game. Pats won SB (14) and got to the AFCC the following year and got to SB (07)under those scrutinies, and far worse penalties (read: ACTUAL penalties).

Couglin's NYG did wonky stuff too and had drama players calling each other out in the media, etc. I believe they had a bunch of drama in their LR in 07.
Even though he is a good coach, I don't think his absence is their issue, though I think Reese should have been canned instead of him (yeah I know, he "resigned" but he was fired).

Back