Giants trash Plane

Poor losers. Hope Mara gets a huge bill. :coffee:

Stay classy Big Blue.

Mara sure runs a classy organization.

What a bunch of tantrum throwing morons.

So arrogant in their stupid belief that because they won in Lambeau in the playoffs before, they could do so again. And they got absolutely trounced.

What a bunch of tantrum throwing morons.

So arrogant in their stupid belief that because they won in Lambeau in the playoffs before, they could do so again. And they got absolutely trounced.

They absolutely gagged it up.

Cheers

I thought you'd come up with a new nick name for the Giants, somehow likening them to the Jets.

Giant Trash Plane. Both teams.

They've got real problems with transportation. You don't even want to see want to see what happened to the boat they were partying on. :coffee:

5K5pXlr.jpg

Differing reports from the media and the team.

Not sure the airline would lie about this but the team is (shockingly) denying it happened.

As fans of a team that has been harmed by false "news" reporting in the past, I will reserve judgement until I get verification from mikiemo that this story is the truth.

Not sure the airline would lie about this but the team is (shockingly) denying it happened.

As fans of a team that has been harmed by false "news" reporting in the past, I will reserve judgement until I get verification from mikiemo that this story is the truth.

Of course, it's the Rooney/Mara way. Lie, lie, lie some more, and wait for the story to be buried.

This isn't Roger Goodell on a witch hunt. This is an airline with no reason to lie (especially considering they probably want them as customers again).

The Giants did not miss Coughlin ALL season until the Redskins game ended. OBJ and crew NEVER ask Coughlin about skipping the team plane to go to Miami if Coughlin is there. He knew how to prep a team for a big game as good as any HC. I think people have finally come to realize that those SB teams as flawed as they were and they were flawed won primarily because of Coughlin. It is shame really that Eli was his QB as he was never good enough to get that team to the playoffs consistently where Coughlin could shine.

They don't deserve benefit of the doubt anymore and their credibility and integrity is pretty low right now. Especially after that domestic violence thing with their kicker, that was just the beginning.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

People can say whatever they want about the Patriots and not take the time to learn the facts. That's their prerogative.

This Giants team has had more than their share of incidents this year, and haven't really suffered any consequences for their actions aside from a slight slap on the wrist of a fine and a later round draft pick

There was no investigation, despite visual evidence of every and all incidents. It was right there for all to see. They deserve everything they get moving forward, and this stiff commissioner and his cronies have done little to nothing about it.

They don't deserve benefit of the doubt anymore and their credibility and integrity is pretty low right now. Especially after that domestic violence thing with their kicker, that was just the beginning.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

People can say whatever they want about the Patriots and not take the time to learn the facts. That's their prerogative.

This Giants team has had more than their share of incidents this year, and haven't really suffered any consequences for their actions aside from a slight slap on the wrist of a fine and a later round draft pick

There was no investigation, despite visual evidence of every and all incidents. It was right there for all to see. They deserve everything they get moving forward, and this stiff commissioner and his cronies have done little to nothing about it.

Don't you mean...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eKgPY1adc0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back