Go O's Go!!

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
Could be one of the biggest falls of all time 17 of the last 22 this is comical!!! You cannot even write a script like this....Hopefully they will create a movie with Jimmy Fallon based on this hilarious flop.

It's a gutless team, made up of a bunch of whinny pussy.

It's a gutless team, made up of a bunch of whinny pussy.

Agreed. I hope SOMEONE on this team in the last week or so has stood up in the locker room and called their team mates out. We may never hear about it if it happened, but if it didn't, the gutless is the right word.

Beckett, Tek, Youk, Papi,.........ANYBODY?!?!?!?! WTF?

Ortiz doesn't give a shit. Do you really think guys like Damon or Ramirez ever gave a shit about the red flops? you really think ortiz is going to inspire these guys. The washed up juicer needs to call it a career.

Ortiz doesn't give a shit. Do you really think guys like Damon or Ramirez ever gave a shit about the red flops? you really think ortiz is going to inspire these guys. The washed up juicer needs to call it a career.

He's had a very good year:shrug:

Batting over .300 and just under 30 HRs and 100 RBI. Washed up, huh? :huh:

Your baseball IQ is right on par with your football. :thumb:

How funny would it be if the Yankees rested their starters. That would be absolutely hilarious considering the asshole bahstonians here and them always getting the Colts back.

DickPumper, do you really think I give that much of a shit about ortiz. You make it sound like I watch any craptown baseball.

Uh.......YOU started a baseball thread about the Sox.

I guess that since you start threads about the Pats and you don't watch or know anything about them, I shouldn't be suprised.

Oh, and, "Craptown"???????? You're a CLEVELAND fan, FFS. CLEVELAND!!!!!! :shake:

How funny would it be if the Yankees rested their starters. That would be absolutely hilarious considering the asshole bahstonians here and them always getting the Colts back.

This actually brings up a good discussion, though that is obviously not your intention.

Should the Yankees do whatever thay can to keep the Sox out of the playoffs because we are their biggest rivals, or should they be happy to let us in the way we are playing? We are obviously no threat to them and the Rays are playing MUCH better baseball.

Go IndiansROFL

Traditionally, only until about June :sulk:

See tehrick378623723, I can take a little goating from you guys.....Guys like DickPump throw fits and start crying.

Although, I do hate the Red Flops now with a passion. Its sad, I use to root for you guys until you won a world series then everyone in Bahston became mouthy. Its pretty sad that the fans act that way. They act worse than Stooler fans.

This actually brings up a good discussion, though that is obviously not your intention.

Should the Yankees do whatever thay can to keep the Sox out of the playoffs because we are their biggest rivals, or should they be happy to let us in the way we are playing? We are obviously no threat to them and the Rays are playing MUCH better baseball.

Even with the Red Flops being the Yankees rival, I still say if you are the Yankees keep your guys sharp. I hate resting guys a ton...My folks are die hard Tigers fans....Hell they were up there for Verlanders possible 25th on saturday - My dad said it best - Verlander has pitched this way for 4 years now - why rest him - just one more thing that can potentially screw him up.

yup....do you lose and put in the rays and that staff or do the Yankees try to win and place the sox and their staff (infection) in the playoffs?

Traditionally, only until about June :sulk:

See tehrick378623723, I can take a little goating from you guys.....Guys like DickPump throw fits and start crying.

Although, I do hate the Red Flops now with a passion. Its sad, I use to root for you guys until you won a world series then everyone in Bahston became mouthy. Its pretty sad that the fans act that way. They act worse than Stooler fans.

I think Red Sox fans have gone soft:shrug:

And if they were mouthy, it's probably pay back for all the shitty took..

I think Red Sox fans have gone soft:shrug:

And if they were mouthy, it's probably pay back for all the shitty took..

I don't know....I use to root for them because I felt bad for Bahstonians....after they won their first world series, they just became mouthy. Now I find myself rooting for the Yankees.

Not to mention, when Johnny Damon didn't know who Babe Ruth was, I felt like wow...what the ****?

Putting stats in my post is crying?????? :huh:

I wouldn't be suprised to see the Yankees rest guys. I just think it is in their best interest to get the Rays out.

Yankees going to have their hands full anyways with whomever they play in the first round. The Tigers are playing with destiny. This Tiger teams reminds me of the 98 Yankees.

The Rangers are so inconsistent that no one knows what you are going to get. Either way, I wouldn't want to pitch to Josh Hamilton in October.

Yankees going to have their hands full anyways with whomever they play in the first round. The Tigers are playing with destiny. This Tiger teams reminds me of the 98 Yankees.

The Rangers are so inconsistent that no one knows what you are going to get. Either way, I wouldn't want to pitch to Josh Hamilton in October.

Playing the Tigers in the first round will be tough. Game 1 is almost a guaranteed win for them. Like playing the Phillies with Halliday.

Back