Great Movie Lines...tit for tat

"The Crow" Awesome flick.

No, no, it's all right, he's just killing my alligator bags and shooting holes in my suits. Man, that's just MEAN. That's MEAN, man.

Payback

All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

Payback

All right, I'm coming out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna shoot him. Any sumbitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, but I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, and burn his damn house down.

Unforgiven!!

"Do you know what your sin is?"
"Oh hell, I'm a fan of all seven, but right now, I'm gonna have to go with wrath."

This thread is losing to the small penis thread.....Come on!

: I don't believe in it anyway.
: What?
: England.
: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then?

: Nor do I, really. It's silly to be depressed by it. I mean, one thinks of it like being alive in a box. One keeps forgetting to take into account the fact that one is dead, which should make all the difference, shouldn't it? I mean, you'd never *know* you were in a box, would you? It would be just like you were asleep in a box. Not that I'd like to sleep in a box, mind you. Not without any air. You'd wake up dead for a start, and then where would you be? In a box. That's the bit I don't like, frankly. That's why I don't think of it. Because you'd be helpless, wouldn't you? Stuffed in a box like that. I mean, you'd be in there forever, even taking into account the fact that you're dead. It isn't a pleasant thought. Especially if you're dead, really. Ask yourself, if I asked you straight off, "I'm going to stuff you in this box. Now, would you rather be alive or dead?" naturally, you'd prefer to be alive. Life in a box is better than no life at all, I expect. You'd have a chance, at least. You could lie there thinking, "Well, at least I'm not dead. In a minute somebody is going to bang on the lid, and tell me to come out."

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead

=====

"No wonder you don't hear bells, Miss Lovelace, you have no tinkler!"

Deep Throat

Shut the **** up. You speak when ****ing spoken to, okay. This is not ****ing high school, mother****er. I'll eat your ****ing friends for ****ing lunch. You know who we are? You got no ****ing idea, do you? No. Jerks like you sail through life, reading about people like me in the newspaper. HEY! You're in a different place now, mother****er! $ 100,000 might buy you out of North Shore. Here, that means shit. This is my ****ing world.

Shut the **** up. You speak when ****ing spoken to, okay. This is not ****ing high school, mother****er. I'll eat your ****ing friends for ****ing lunch. You know who we are? You got no ****ing idea, do you? No. Jerks like you sail through life, reading about people like me in the newspaper. HEY! You're in a different place now, mother****er! $ 100,000 might buy you out of North Shore. Here, that means shit. This is my ****ing world.

Not sure which Planeteer you're responding to, P4E. Anyway... do you have a movie quote for this thread? ROFL

Shit. I replied to myself...lol

New quote

Let me tell you something, Ray. You don't understand shit, OK? Nothing. Guys like you check to see if they got a dick. I got one. You and your friends are the kind of spoon-fed ****ing fruit bait that I ****ing HATE!

Back