Great News

DarrylStingley on 01-18-2007 at 07:08 PM said:
More great news: Bill "let them play and veteran of the 20-3 shellacking" Carrollo is doing the game.

QUOTE]

Much to the chargrine of Na-Polian.....:D

Did anyone watch inside the nfl this week? At the end costas broke down Marinos picks in the 13 games Brady has played in the playoffs (12-1)

Marino picked against the pats 10 times out of 13 to lose:)

He picked the Colts to win this one :thumb:

Picks from NFL network (sirius satellite)

NFL07picks.jpg

W T F????????

The guy with a Steelers hat picked the Pats?? Blasphemy! What's next, picking the RAVENS??? :eek:

And Jim Miller picked the Pats AND against his Bears???
(Unless of course, they're picking the Pats because they know about the whole karma thing... :rolleyes: )

SteelerFan87 on 01-19-2007 at 02:15 PM said:
W T F????????

The guy with a Steelers hat picked the Pats?? Blasphemy! What's next, picking the RAVENS??? :eek:

And Jim Miller picked the Pats AND against his Bears???
(Unless of course, they're picking the Pats because they know about the whole karma thing... :rolleyes: )

Is that THE Jim Miller? The Bears QB "I'm as good as Bledsoe" Miller?

If so, he had a cup of coffee with the Pats a few seasons back, so maybe it just means he enjoyed his very-brief stint as a Patriot more than he did his long stint as a Bear. ROFL

The more the merrier, this just insures a Patriots' win. The more the Pats are hated the better they are. The most loved sports teams in sports: New York Yankees & Notre Dame. The most hated: New York Yankees & Notre Dame.

JD10367 on 01-19-2007 at 02:18 PM said:
Is that THE Jim Miller? The Bears QB "I'm as good as Bledsoe" Miller?

If so, he had a cup of coffee with the Pats a few seasons back, so maybe it just means he enjoyed his very-brief stint as a Patriot more than he did his long stint as a Bear. ROFL

Yup... Jim Miller always picks the Patriots... he is a very grateful person since he got a ring with us after backing up Brady...

The Other Great news is...
I have not hear from any JET fans after we beat them...nice

maxhagen on 01-19-2007 at 03:38 PM said:
Yup... Jim Miller always picks the Patriots... he is a very grateful person since he got a ring with us after backing up Brady...

Yep. Jim Miller's a Bill Belichick true believer. I guess a Super Bowl ring in your final NFL season will do that for you.

I call into his and Adam Schein's Afternoon Blitz show quite a bit on Sirius Radio, and back during training camp, I remember Miller coming up with an astute observation about BB's handling of Stephen Gostkowski.

He referenced an early camp session where BB gathered the team and said the session was over if the kid hit a 35-yd FG.

Miller said that he calmly lined up and nailed it and everyone went crazy and promptly left the field joyously. He said, (paraphrased) "That's seemingly a small thing, but it's a very big thing because we're in the first couple of days of camp and he's already showing Gostkowski how to deal with the pressure of making an important kick. Notice- he didn't have Martin Grammatica out there kicking that ball, it was the rookie, and the kid did just fine. That's why I think that the Pats will be OK without Adam Vinatieri."

I like Miller and Schein a lot. A lot better than when Schein and Solomon Wilcots are teamed up.

Box_O_Rocks on 01-19-2007 at 10:56 AM said:
On paper the two games this weekend are exciting for the competitiveness each brings. I won't be surprised with whover wins out.

Cold Pizza:

Bayless weaseled after a night of bad dreams and denied his self professed week-long Colts love. Pats
Porter - Colts.
Ritchie - Colts.
Buckner - Pats.

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKIP BAYLESS PICKED THE PATS! WE'RE F*CKED!!!!!!! HE'S THE SECOND STUPIDEST MAN ON THE PLANET BEHIND PETE PRISCO!!!!!!

Back