Greatest QB Single Season?

Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 01:57 PM said:
Please...Please !!!!... when a patriot fan actually has the nerve to say even 1 single bad referee call that went against them...its such a joke considering no other team in History has built a "Dynasty" due to favorable referee calls !!!

LMFAO!!!...so STFU!!!

I wasn't complaining. I was pointing out what I've been trying to say for days:

BAD CALLS HAPPEN IN EVERY GAME FOR/AGAINST EVERY TEAM.

It's not exclusive to NE. Oh and NE overcomes bad calls. I had nothing to complain about because Maroney ran it in on the next play.

Of course, I mentioned the pass interference calls against NE in last years AFCCG and you didn't respond. I mentioned Ben Roethlisberger never breaking the plane in 2005 but getting a TD call regardless and you didn't respond.

You just want to talk about bad calls that favor NE. It's not like you have some kind of agenda or anything. You're just citing facts. Or at least the ones that fit your argument. All others are not pertinent to the conversation apparently.

Baron Samedi on 01-15-2008 at 01:32 PM said:
I am saying that the Ravesn brought it on themselves, and neither Brady, nor Kraft, nor the NFL had anything to do with it. I realize that is much too far fetched for you two peanuts.

For starters that play went off with no interuption...and the wistle was blown after the ball was snapped, also the the referee shouldn't have accepted the time out from an assisitant...

and those refs took every opportunity on that drive to give the pats a win...especially that ticky tack bullshit interferance on 4th down & the non catchable ball was hysyerical at best...and i saw the same thing 35 time that weekend in the other 15 games not called...and how many Patriot holds worst than that in that same game...

The Ravens had to begg for a flag against the Pats for all out tackling from behind a blitzing LB before he hit Brady....and the worst is the bullshit he had posetion of that ball...is the blatent obvious referee call that the NFL & Bob Kraft didn't want this History making story end with 3 more games left...

And have Tom Brady & Moss sit out the last few games....thats why the referees gave the Pats the win...

Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 02:07 PM said:
For starters that play went off with no interuption...and the wistle was blown after the ball was snapped, also the the referee shouldn't have accepted the time out from an assisitant...

Wrong on all counts. What happened to your "facts"?

The whistle was blown before the snap and the sideline judges are not supposed to clarify whether or not they are receiving a TO call from a Head Coach or not. It's the responsibility of the team to have the head coach call the TO.

You act like this doesn't happen often. Why did the co-ordinator even attempt to call a timeout if he's not allowed?

Completley WRONG -- it looks like dumb dumb22 is going to make shit up to 'prove' his pointsROFL

D, the ref has to watch the line of scrimmage, it is understood that once he hears TO from the sideline it is called, he has not the time to check if it is the HC or the Ball boy

Fully* Tilted* on 01-15-2008 at 02:04 PM said:

You just want to talk about bad calls that favor NE. .

No I want to talk about the blatent NFL documented & noticed throughout the NFL world the referee favortism towards the Patriots that gives this team Divion wins, playoff wins , championship wins & 3 frigin Superbowl wins... 27 games decided by 3 pts ....

and beside all the big games they won with major blatent referee favortism, they also were the "ONLY" team in the NFL with an illegal sideline camera 10' away form their coaching staff stealing opponants play calls...

The great acknowledgment of this team/ dynasty is nothing but "Fraud" and now this 2007 season when maybe they deserve & have a credible high scoring team they will have "SpyGate' questioning their accomplishment & makes for the most contraversial season of all...

OH!!! wait but they took the camera the 1st game against the Jets & we still went undefeated...Let me throw youre own excuses back in your face...

I thought Patriot nation was trying to belittle this & sugercoat it with the camera was only used for future games...well they did have plenty of other film from the previous 3 seasons when Greenbay-Detroit-Bills-Houston all filed complaints against the "PATRIOTS" to the NFL...

Let me guess what it'll be now....!!!! AHHH I'll wait for your spin...its alway funny stuff...

Baron Samedi on 01-14-2008 at 04:13 PM said:
So, when Bledsoe played the first 2 games in 2001 and went down, they changed O-lines for Brady?

Did you forget that Bledsoe was one of the least sacked QB's in the league for years?

That wasn't because of his fast footwork and quick release, Dawson.

That argument is for the limp brained and historically challenged, a fabrication constructed by Brady bashers to support their argument. The Pats sank tons of money into their O-line with Bledsoe at the helm....Brady won a SB with 2 rookie gaurds. Case closed.

It goes hand-in-hand with the idiotic comcept that Brady inherited a playoff team with an elite defense when Bledsoe went down on Mo Lewis Day.

Baron Samedi on 01-15-2008 at 01:32 PM said:
I am saying that the Ravesn brought it on themselves, and neither Brady, nor Kraft, nor the NFL had anything to do with it. I realize that is much too far fetched for you two peanuts.

The ref called him a boy. So are you a racist too?ROFL ROFL

Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 02:19 PM said:
No I want to talk about the blatent NFL documented & noticed throughout the NFL world the referee favortism towards the Patriots that gives this team Divion wins, playoff wins , championship wins & 3 frigin Superbowl wins... 27 games decided by 3 pts ....

and beside all the big games they won with major blatent referee favortism, they also were the "ONLY" team in the NFL with an illegal sideline camera 10' away form their coaching staff stealing opponants play calls...

The great acknowledgment of this team/ dynasty is nothing but "Fraud" and now this 2007 season when maybe they deserve & have a credible high scoring team they will have "SpyGate' questioning their accomplishment & makes for the most contraversial season of all...

OH!!! wait but they took the camera the 1st game against the Jets & we still went undefeated...Let me throw youre own excuses back in your face...

I thought Patriot nation was trying to belittle this & sugercoat it with the camera was only used for future games...well they did have plenty of other film from the previous 3 seasons when Greenbay-Detroit-Bills-Houston all filed complaints against the "PATRIOTS" to the NFL...

Let me guess what it'll be now....!!!! AHHH I'll wait for your spin...its alway funny stuff...

Dumb dumb -- please contact Jack kevorkian, he can end your pain and suffering:thumb:

Another made up D22 'fact':None of the teams you listed filed any complaint... Greenbay thought they where doing it and Detriot complained about the helmet to helmet comunication....I've never heard the Bills mentioned or Houston..

*mikiemo83 on 01-15-2008 at 02:18 PM said:
D, the ref has to watch the line of scrimmage, it is understood that once he hears TO from the sideline it is called, he has not the time to check if it is the HC or the Ball boy

What if it was a fan who could project his voice loud enough to get it across? Boy would that official look stupid not looking back to see who is calling time out...

Well D22, in the scope of discussing "all bad calls in the NFL" any bad calls that favored NE would be included. You don't want to talk about how this occurs for every other team, just New England.

Is New England the only team that refs favor?

Are there bad calls in every game?

Have you ever seen a bad call that went against NE?

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-15-2008 at 02:40 PM said:
What if it was a fan who could project his voice loud enough to get it across? Boy would that official look stupid not looking back to see who is calling time out...

The coach was about 4 feet away...

Re: Re: Re: Greatest QB Single Season?

Dolphin22 on 01-12-2008 at 10:30 AM said:
1] Of course you don't ... a negitive comment about Tom Brady !

2] Whats both sides, Hes 1 of the greatest, not close to the best of All Time & hes not...this is a true statement.. if you don't like tough shit...and deal with it & don't worry about it...

3] One of the beat..just like Marino, Montanna, Elway ...etc...etc..

4] If we're talking about the best Passing QB ever...Marino #1...If we're talking about the most exciting QB...Elway/Favre #1...If we are talking about the smartest field general Montanna is #1....

But to say anyone single QB is the best QB of All Time is nonsense in such a team sport, & to credit a QB with SB rings is nonsense...and to use that as the high criteria is not accurate

And to say Tom Brady with 1 single season haveing a Passing Record is the Greatest of All Time is incredibly abserb

5] Because you say the facts I post directly from NFL records are unproven, certainly makes me honored to even be in your presence ...
Yep, Tom is just a chopped liver wannabe, no doubt about that.

So, what are you Dolphin fans celebrating this weekend? The fact that your embarrassing season is over? We all enjoyed Ricky Williams comeback.

Enjoy watching Shula and Mercury making asses of themselves this weekend.

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-15-2008 at 02:59 PM said:
Yeah and that could have also been the guy holding the chains.

riggghhtt...because that happens all the timeROFL

Therick67* on 01-15-2008 at 03:07 PM said:
riggghhtt...because that happens all the timeROFL

Wouldn't surprise me if Bob Kraft has that guy in his pocket too...you know stretch a few first downs...ect, ect.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-15-2008 at 03:11 PM said:
Wouldn't surprise me if Bob Kraft has that guy in his pocket too...you know stretch a few first downs...ect, ect.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I guess tickets will be going up next year -- Bob must be close to bankrupt will all these debits to his account...

Therick67* on 01-15-2008 at 03:12 PM said:
I guess tickets will be going up next year -- Bob must be close to bankrupt will all these debits to his account...

Yeah right...he practically owns the NFL. I am sure that fine he payed he wrote the check out to the owner of the NFL which he also cashed. :archive:

ROFL ROFL

and those refs took every opportunity on that drive to give the pats a win...especially that ticky tack bullshit interferance on 4th down & the non catchable ball was hysyerical at best...and i saw the same thing 35 time that weekend in the other 15 games not called...and how many Patriot holds worst than that in that same game...

The Ravens had to begg for a flag against the Pats for all out tackling from behind a blitzing LB before he hit Brady....and the worst is the bullshit he had posetion of that ball...is the blatent obvious referee call that the NFL & Bob Kraft didn't want this History making story end with 3 more games left...

And have Tom Brady & Moss sit out the last few games....thats why the referees gave the Pats the win...
Link?
Source?
Fact?

None. Typical. What will you do when the Patriots go undefeated?

Back