Happy Birthday, mgo!

cka203

GO COLTS!
Reaction score
Have a great day! And, um, how bout you grace us with your presence soon ... You are missed here! :toast:

Haven't seen her here for a long time? Anyway, happy birthday Tressel

Happy Birthday Ma'am!!!!!!!

normal_1263889011.JPG

Thanks all. wuv

And I will be back around someday when I don't have 200 pages to read a week on top of 200 pages to write. I mean, in the next two weeks I have a debate, a policy paper, a 5 page essay, a 20 page essay, 2 powerpoint presentations, a thesis proposal, an independent study proposal, a grant report, and two reports for the professor I'm working for as a research assistant. That's on top of all my organizational meetings and e-board meetings. blowup See, I do have a somewhat legit excuse for being AWOL. :p

5 more weeks of this semester, then the spring, then FINALLY graduation in May. :cute:

Thanks all. wuv

And I will be back around someday when I don't have 200 pages to read a week on top of 200 pages to write. I mean, in the next two weeks I have a debate, a policy paper, a 5 page essay, a 20 page essay, 2 powerpoint presentations, a thesis proposal, an independent study proposal, a grant report, and two reports for the professor I'm working for as a research assistant. That's on top of all my organizational meetings and e-board meetings. blowup See, I do have a somewhat legit excuse for being AWOL. :p

5 more weeks of this semester, then the spring, then FINALLY graduation in May. :cute:
Best of luck, sounds like when I was writing my thesis for the PhD. You will make it and it will be worth it.:thumb:

Happy Birthday! a few days late:thumb:

Back