Happy Birthday, patriotswin4me!

My 7 year thinks most of your birthday pictures are nasty.

Hopefully your day is only good nasty. :toast:

:harumph: Is today Christmas Day? Because according to PatriotsPlanet calendar

I must have been in a Coma and missed my Birthday….

So I figured why kill anymore trees with an extra thread when I can :bump: last years Birthday thread to this years since none of you SOB’s give a rats ass about my feelings :***::***:

Yeah, I may not be of the female sex, but dammit I have :Ohbaby: to and their nice!!! Well I’m sure their not as nice as TBL’s :D or Tommysgirl :D but I would put them up against RoadGraders any day of the week… ROFL how many flashes of the tail lights is it again ROFL

So in closing I would like to wish TommysGirl once again and myself a very Happy Birthday :party:

And to all you SOB’s A very Merry Christmas:thumb::kisss::hug:popcorn

Easy there! Im just gettin back from my trip east and back to work and here!

Give a perv a chance, will ya?

Happy Birthday!:toast::party::toast::dance::party:

girls_kissing1.jpg

listen sport, you'll not be putting anything of yours up against anything of mine anytime soon, I'll garontee you dat :spock: :doh:

that being established, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you enjoy tBrew of babalu soon

oh and B4 I forget, here are a pair of bouncin' boobies 4U

blue-footed-booby2.jpg
blue-footed-booby2.jpg

ROFL:LOL:ROFL:thumb:

Happy belated birthday. I hope you get BOTH of your wishes!

If you're going to recycle your birthday thread, I'm going to recycle my birthday wish...

Seriously, Happy belated (again!) B-day! Let's see...chair-mounted machine gun...check...Pats clinch the AFCE...coming soon!

Thanks again to all of you:)
:patriots!

If you're going to recycle your birthday thread, I'm going to recycle my birthday wish...

Seriously, Happy belated (again!) B-day! Let's see...chair-mounted machine gun...check...Pats clinch the AFCE...coming soon!

ROFL:LOL:ROFL Just trying to save a tree or 2ROFL:D:thumb:
:patriots!

Back