Happy Birthday, patriotswin4me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to find some boobies for ya but all the good ones got filtered by my work :banghead:

Enjoy your day!!!!!!! :hug:

Happy Birthday - your gift is being sent.

bdayCupcakeBreasts.jpg

Thanks again Patriot Nation and non Pats fans :kisss: I love you all now GFY and enjoy you’re Christmas and New Years with family and friends. I’m blowing out my candles and my wish is for the Patriots to go all the way:toast: but if that don’t happen it’s because I wished to get laid first, sorry NOT :hump::D

Happy Birthday. Enjoy a nice birthday walk in the countryside. Maybe your dreams will come true.

giant+nip.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday PWFM!!!:toast::party:

Hope it was great!

These two were lookin for ya yesterday, but they accidently showed up at my house instead?:huh:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3cvmZuDuu0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3cvmZuDuu0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks again and Merry Christmas:patriots!:thumb:

:harumph: Is today Christmas Day? Because according to PatriotsPlanet calendar

I must have been in a Coma and missed my Birthday….

So I figured why kill anymore trees with an extra thread when I can :bump: last years Birthday thread to this years since none of you SOB’s give a rats ass about my feelings :***::***:

Yeah, I may not be of the female sex, but dammit I have :Ohbaby: to and their nice!!! Well I’m sure their not as nice as TBL’s :D or Tommysgirl :D but I would put them up against RoadGraders any day of the week… ROFL how many flashes of the tail lights is it again ROFL

So in closing I would like to wish TommysGirl once again and myself a very Happy Birthday :party:

And to all you SOB’s A very Merry Christmas:thumb::kisss::hug:popcorn

:harumph: Is today Christmas Day? Because according to PatriotsPlanet calendar

I must have been in a Coma and missed my Birthday….

So I figured why kill anymore trees with an extra thread when I can :bump: last years Birthday thread to this years since none of you SOB’s give a rats ass about my feelings :***::***:

Yeah, I may not be of the female sex, but dammit I have :Ohbaby: to and their nice!!! Well I’m sure their not as nice as TBL’s :D or Tommysgirl
:D but I would put them up against RoadGraders any day of the week… ROFL how many flashes of the tail lights is it again ROFL

So in closing I would like to wish TommysGirl once again and myself a very Happy Birthday :party:

And to all you SOB’s
A very Merry Christmas:thumb::kisss::hug:popcorn
listen sport, you'll not be putting anything of yours up against anything of mine anytime soon, I'll garontee you dat :spock: :doh:

that being established, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you enjoy tBrew of babalu soon

oh and B4 I forget, here are a pair of bouncin' boobies 4U

blue-footed-booby2.jpg
blue-footed-booby2.jpg

Back