Harrison Out for year

The playing ability is not the concern, it's the leadership and passion.

Bruschi AND Harrison AND Light are big leadership losses.

Who will step up? On offense I see Koppen taking the lead.

I think it's time to see if Colvin can be the monster he used to be. Rodney and his injury have really quieted him. Time to show you deserve to stay here next year with the big dollar contract.

IMHO :thumb:

Man alive......ACL, MCL, and PCL? Even though I am not a doctor (though I do play one on TV) that is the worst possible news one could hear......coming back from just a tear of one of those is damn near a year-long process. I couldn't imagine all 3 at once. I can't predict the future, but RH's NFL playing career more than likely is over. I hope he does recover quickly for himself and his family.

Draft Crazy said:
GOOD! He was a fucking bitch anyways, hope it's his career! :thumb:

Look get it straight..Rodney Harrison is not the reason you left school at age 23 and grade 8. Really.
And you know what? Take that promotion to Asst. manager trainee for fries.
For you, it's a BIG step up.

ColtsFan86 said:
Sorry to hear this Pats fans, and my apologies for the classless a-holes on IndyStar.

Thanks man. Indystar really rocks most of the time but like anything else, you get your share of idiot trolls..Pats included

Hey fellas, Charger fan checking in, we are all very upset as you all are about Rodney. We all still love the guy and all of us were very happy for him when he got his ring. We know he is a Patriot now but for most every Charger fan he will alway be one of us.

I know he really wanted to play in this game Sunday, and I for one will surely miss him because when we play someone we always what to play that teams best, no doubt he helps make you all the best in football.

RH, if you come come on and read this remember we all still love ya Bro and we hope and prey this isn't the end for you and your great career.

Good luck to you all this Sunday should be a very interesting game.:thumb:

Hey Pats fans!

I'm a Charger fan and even run a little Charger fansite. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm totally bummed about Rodney's injury. I had the opportunity to meet him once when he was here in San Diego and he was a total class guy. On the field, he's a monster. I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he gets back to 100%.

The Patriots are my second favorite team, in large part because I'm a huge Rodney Harrison fan. I can't wish you guys luck this week against the Boltz, but I will say this. Your team has heart and determination and are deserving Champions. You're a little beat up right now, so I hope my Chargers can get a win, but the grit your team shows every week will make it tough. Not to mention that you still have tons of talent. I'll wish you guys luck every week except this one or if we meet again in the playoffs.

I really do hope the injury is not as bad as it looked to me on the replay.

Just an opinion

I believe there is a pretty solid chance that the Patriots will march on successfully without the great harrison, who I think was/is just a super, super addition to this fine team.

The good news is that the Patriots are not built around one, two, or 3 great, irreplaceable players, I would say. Sure, you could argue about Brady and Vinatieri. But I have a question......did Bill Belichick get injured too? Is He out for the season? No.

I can't talk anymore now....back to work!

Back