Hate to say it, but I always knew it.......

Mercury_Morris

3 Years: Drug Trafficing
Reaction score
I'm sorry Pats fans, I really am. Tom Brady fooled many. Bill Beichick couldn't do what Donnie Shula did without cheating. I know I've said it many times, but NEVER has it rung more true than now:

"Don't call me when you're in my town, call me when you're on my block and I see you next door moving your furniture in....And if you win it I'll be dressed up in a tuxedo waiting on my bride."

I'm sorry Pats fans, I really am. Tom Brady fooled many. Bill Beichick couldn't do what Donnie Shula did without cheating. I know I've said it many times, but NEVER has it rung more true than now:

"Don't call me when you're in my town, call me when you're on my block and I see you next door moving your furniture in....And if you win it I'll be dressed up in a tuxedo waiting on my bride."

Donnie Shula couldn't do what Donnie Shula did without cheating. :coffee:

Obvious trolling thread, moved to appropriate forum

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...y-says-he-saw-tom-brady-use-illegal-footballs

On Wednesday, Feeley said that during his time with the Dolphins in 2004, he observed Tom Brady using a "beat-up" football during a game when the rules stipulated that new footballs provided by the league had to be used.“Prior to Tommy and Peyton Manning going to the league and saying, ‘Let us doctor our balls' we used to all play with the same balls,” Feeley told 97.5 The Fanatic, via PFT.

(In 2006, two years after Feeley says he saw Brady breaking the rules, the NFL allowed teams to provide their own footballs for use during games, thanks largely to the lobbying efforts of Brady and Manning.)

Feeley continued: “Somehow this beat-up ball from the ball boy was getting thrown in on offense for New England, yet when we were on offense this orange brand new ball was getting thrown in.”

And it looked like a spaceship :thumb:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...y-says-he-saw-tom-brady-use-illegal-footballs

On Wednesday, Feeley said that during his time with the Dolphins in 2004, he observed Tom Brady using a "beat-up" football during a game when the rules stipulated that new footballs provided by the league had to be used.“Prior to Tommy and Peyton Manning going to the league and saying, ‘Let us doctor our balls' we used to all play with the same balls,” Feeley told 97.5 The Fanatic, via PFT.

(In 2006, two years after Feeley says he saw Brady breaking the rules, the NFL allowed teams to provide their own footballs for use during games, thanks largely to the lobbying efforts of Brady and Manning.)

Feeley continued: “Somehow this beat-up ball from the ball boy was getting thrown in on offense for New England, yet when we were on offense this orange brand new ball was getting thrown in.”

Who?

heather-mitts_22975.jpg

Back