Help a brother out - the thread for dating tips

Since we got together so young, I've obviously never been single as an adult. Going to try and enjoy it.

Also excited to be in control of all my own stuff. I've wanted to do more travelling for years but we never got around to it. A vacation fund is already part of my monthly budget going forward :)

Since we got together so young, I've obviously never been single as an adult. Going to try and enjoy it.

Also excited to be in control of all my own stuff. I've wanted to do more travelling for years but we never got around to it. A vacation fund is already part of my monthly budget going forward :)

You're doing it right!

Good for you Moose. TBL is right, have fun and don't think about it too much. No need for a relationship, but that doesn't mean you can't have adult fun with no expectations :D Just sayin........

Moose just be sure to use a body condom for some of those bar flies....:spock:
Posted via Mobile Device

Moose just be sure to use a body condom for some of those bar flies....:spock:
Posted via Mobile Device

Jesus piggy stop taking all the fun outta no string sexing ROFL

Just looking out for my fellow brothers.

Well I'm thinking the fellow brotha isn't gonna pick up some skanky thing at a bar...though most women who go to bars aren't skanks

Moose grab her wrist, feel her pulse and ask; "you have any disease I should know of?"

if the heart rate soars then sores are sure to follow!!

Well you must bag it for no strings sexy time. People lie and you don't want any unplanned surprises to ruin the fun!

I find taken 190 proof alcohol and spitting on that vag is a good disinfectant. :coffee:

I find taken 190 proof alcohol and spitting on that vag is a good disinfectant. :coffee:

ROFL ROFL

2 hours of sleep last night is killing me right now, but it feels good to get out and have some fun. Made a new friend at work and she's been getting me out of the house a lot this week.

66WK8Fv.png

She had an affair with seven men at the same time... She was a dedicated slam pig. When I learn of her sneaky actions I got tested for every disease three times in five years just to be safe. After our divorce she wasn't that lucky..:coffee:

She had an affair with seven men at the same time... She was a dedicated slam pig. When I learn of her sneaky actions I got tested for every disease three times in five years just to be safe. After our divorce she wasn't that lucky..:coffee:

So, did she give you any money for being her pimp? :shrug:

Back