Help a brother out - the thread for dating tips

A trip to the nudie bar with the boys is in order Moose..

Go out and have a good time....get drunk find some "strange" as piggy puts it.....Be safe and focus on YOU!!!! As for the vaca...go alone you will have a blast. The beach is a great place to meet people

A trip to the nudie bar with the boys is in order Moose..

Ya, already have a friend ( a girl who swings both ways ... :D ) demanding we head out for that sometime soon. I also just found out she and her boyfriend are going to Cuba in April and they said I could join them if I'd like to.

Keeping my options open for now, but yes ... good times to come I hope.

Ya, already have a friend ( a girl who swings both ways ... :D ) demanding we head out for that sometime soon. I also just found out she and her boyfriend are going to Cuba in April and they said I could join them if I'd like to.

Keeping my options open for now, but yes ... good times to come I hope.

Don't let them touch!!!

Enjoy life Moose, you deserve it

Singles cruises were invented for folks in your condition.

Cheers, and Bon Voyage wherever, however you go.

Cheers, :toast:

Not that I'm being "that guy" but sometimes not focusing on getting laid right away is a better long term strategy. Just make sure you do all the things you want to do for awhile that being part of a couple made not as feasible (and yes I know, getting laid by someone else is usually one of those things!). If you jump into any type of intimacy so soon after you are single, you may find that you resent not doing some other "single person" stuff you had in the back of your mind to do, or as TBL put it, learning about you as you, not part of a couple. Especially when the relationship was such a long term one. We all can "lose" a little of ourselves, even though that's not always a bad thing in terms of being with someone, but in can be a good time to discover if those things you subsumed to couplehood are really important to you , or something you've outgrown. That will help you down the line when you are ready to meet someone new IMO. Especially in the category of "not making the same wrong turns twice".

Not that I'm being "that guy" but sometimes not focusing on getting laid right away is a better long term strategy. Just make sure you do all the things you want to do for awhile that being part of a couple made not as feasible (and yes I know, getting laid by someone else is usually one of those things!). If you jump into any type of intimacy so soon after you are single, you may find that you resent not doing some other "single person" stuff you had in the back of your mind to do, or as TBL put it, learning about you as you, not part of a couple. Especially when the relationship was such a long term one. We all can "lose" a little of ourselves, even though that's not always a bad thing in terms of being with someone, but in can be a good time to discover if those things you subsumed to couplehood are really important to you , or something you've outgrown. That will help you down the line when you are ready to meet someone new IMO. Especially in the category of "not making the same wrong turns twice".
Imapig: Man, all you gotta do is find a girl that looks just like her, nail her, and then dump her, man. Get her of your mind.

Mikiemo: Your only mistake is that you didn't dump her first. Diane Court is a show pony. You need a stallion, my friend. Walk with us and you walk tall.

BostonTim: Bitches, man.

I agree with HSanders. I didn't see anyone for a year and a half after I got seperated. The divorce took 18 months to conclude. I just didn't want to get a bunch of wires crossed up during that time. It was a very wise decision. So, not to disagree with the Pig, but I think you need to just figure out who you are after all this time with her before you seek anything.

We had the service yesterday for Dennis. We brought the boat and parked it in front of the funeral home. Afterward, we started her up and let her run for 5 minutes. Then we drove her through the city of New Braunfels, which was a beautiful sight. I still feel completely empty. The Grease Monkey is devestated.

you see the women already trying to c*** block!!!! ROFL

On a serious note the women are right you do not want to get seriously involved with anyone right now....
Posted via Mobile Device

you see the women are really trying to c*** block you are ready!!!! ROFL

On a serious note the women are right you do not want to get you mostly involved with anyone right now....
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing serious anyway. If you happen to go on vacation and have a fun little one night stand I mean that could be fun too. Just saying :shrug:

Your Wedding shower should be fun..

I may not be "married"yet but I am far from single. I'm talking about the single people. Gotta enjoy single life!

My guess is you meant bachelorette party because I'm not sure what kind of wedding shower you are thinking of lol

I may not be "married"yet but I am far from single. I'm talking about the single people. Gotta enjoy single life!

My guess is you meant bachelorette party because I'm not sure what kind of wedding shower you are thinking of lol

I was thinking the male strippers might be getting a shower or two or three or four...:coffee:

Na there will be none of that at my party lol

what makes you think the girls you're going to be with will be on the same page is you? :coffee: I'd give my left nut to be one of those male strippers. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

Big difference between a relationship and just getting some.

Back in the day when therick went thru his divorce he may have gone to a warm island and paid for some services:coffee:

no idea why you guys are going a great to get some, the sympathy boink is there waiting for you if you want, you just need to let it happen. Not all women/men are looking for long term romance these days, many want unattached visits.

But choose wisely, you pick the wolf in lambs clothing and she (or he to be PC) will hunt you done for more than a frequent roll in the hay.

Already starting the enjoy the single life a bit :)

Had a bit of a crazy night last night, and I'm having fun planning vacation(s).

Back