Hot Ride

2d68b0_2df6d1f9b21d4fdaa29bc9026c0717d5.webp

Tesla Model S Plaid
1,020 HP
0-60 in 1.98 secs. 1/4 mi in 9.2 secs.
Fastest production sedan ever made - 200 mph top speed
Electric w/ 400 mi range.

fC0zyhR1CG.JPG

Sure they go (ridiculously)fast in a straight line but you can't track with those... I like cars that can also go fast around corners too. Any car that is suited to being tracked (occasionally) would run circles around a Tesla.

Sure they go (ridiculously)fast in a straight line but you can't track with those... I like cars that can also go fast around corners too. Any car that is suited to being tracked (occasionally) would run circles around a Tesla.

I think you'll find it handles quite well.

View: https://twitter.com/UnpluggedTesla/status/1422019887824728066?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1422019887824728066%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roadandtrack.com%2Fnews%2Fa37197895%2Ftesla-model-s-plaid-laguna-seca-record%2F

That unit is modified, I'm talking about stock configuration. I'm not saying they aren't fast because that would be dumb. Also it being a Tesla with their suspect fit and finish, I don't want to go flat out in that thing going around corners

That unit is modified, I'm talking about stock configuration. I'm not saying they aren't fast because that would be dumb. Also it being a Tesla with their suspect fit and finish, I don't want to go flat out in that thing going around corners

Modified as any production car would be when fitted for the track with an airfoil front and rear, beefed up brakes and suspension but otherwise it's stock. Nothing was done to the engine or drive train.
Suspect fit and finish was a problem 5-6 years ago but not since then. Have you driven a Tesla? I can tell you first hand they're beautiful cars and their fit and finish today is just fine. Those saying it's not are living in the past and perpetuating that old knock on Tesla's. People who own them love them.

1000hp, stock is probably fine I would imagine. No, I haven't driven one nor do I plan to. Not my cup of tea. I'm just going by Scotty Kilmer on You Tube and his assessment. He's not a fan.

Back