How do you feel about Janet's breast?

What do you think?

• It was wrong.

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • It was kinda hot...

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I won't know for sure without seeing the other.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • It was definitely hot.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • It doesn't belong on TV.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Other (pls. explain)

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
G

I know this is a "polarizing" issue, but I feel it demands some more attention. I am somewhat confused by it I have to admit. Part of me keeps seeing Michael Jackson's nose super-imposed on Janet's face, part of me wonders "is this appropriate for the entire family", and part of me says "thank you."

The topic, "A closer look at the nipple." Discuss.

Dude....you're just wrong.....:D

I obviously won't know how I feel until I see the other.

I voted for "other", because while I like seeing boobs as often as I can, I think you need to preserve the status quo on regular broadcast TV as much as possible and keep the nudity on Skinemax and so forth.

I will also comment that we haven't heard the full story yet and it looks like a real snakepit of lies and lawsuits etc.

All over a silly little boob that wasn't even fully uncovered.

What a country.

I'm waiting for a good closeup where we can decide if she has a pastie, or if that's just a nipple ring glinting in the lights.

I have to admit, I watched it again (a few dozen times) on TiVo just to see the reactions, and to me they actually look a bit surprised by it. Looking at the outfit, it almost looks like the black piece was supposed to come off in that move, but not the red bit underneath.

On a side note, TiVo announced that that little tidbit created the largest viewer spike ever.

As much as I enjoyed it, I didn't appreciate it all that much. I hate to sound like an old fart or a wet blanket, but my kids don't need to be watching the SB with Dad one second and looking at bare tits the next. It's bad enough that they've got rappers on there for our "entertainment" for crying out loud. I hope MTV never gets the gig again. I even liked the country singer (was it Allen Jackson?) better than that half time garbage and I'm not a country music fan at all. Kudos to Beyonce for acting like a true entertainer, dressing the part and just doing her job.

And Moebius, it's a star nipple ring thingy. There are closeups posted here... I think in the girlie pic thread. Or just look at DropKick Murphy's avatar.

The bigger issue is this: What are Halftime Show producers thinking when they invite Justin Timberlake to perform? Are there any male football fans who enjoy watching this guy prance around the stage? Ugh.

pookie said:
As much as I enjoyed it, I didn't appreciate it all that much. I hate to sound like an old fart or a wet blanket, but my kids don't need to be watching the SB with Dad one second and looking at bare tits the next.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree with you, pookie. I like boobies as much as the next pervert. However, nudity has it's place and when it strays from those boundaries, it becomes crass.

MTV in an attempt to make the halftime event more of a specticle, went in a very bad direction. One that the NFL has been fighting with for a couple years, the gratuitous event. ie. Sharpies & Cell Phones. If they don't come down on it now, it threatens to become what XFL was know for.

(Sorry. I didn't mean to make a meaningful post. I was just reading the girly thread again.)

I'm pissed. If she's gonna do it, at least do it right. It all should have come off or none. It's just a big tease.

jfrorie said:
I like boobies as much as the next pervert. However, nudity has it's place and when it strays from those boundaries, it becomes crass.

I'm thinking that is where the next pervert probably disagrees with you.

From what I can tell, most of us seem to like our nudity when and where we expect to see it, not in our living rooms at half time at the Super Bowl. I concur, but I still want to see the other one to be sure. Need the info.

I resented the MTV marketing to teens in their music selections, and then adding random nudity into the mix. The NFL is clearly going after the younger demographic at the expense of the market they have -- and I resent the hell out of that. P-diddle diddle on your own damn time, not my dime, and if I had paid thousands to see that I would be p-pissed off, Dawg.

Moebius said:
I'm waiting for a good closeup where we can decide if she has a pastie, or if that's just a nipple ring glinting in the lights.
<-------------

By the way, is that the Face of Satan visible in the center of the ring?

I have a hard time getting worked up in either direction on this....didn't offend me, didn't excite me....was only 1½ seconds of TV....I think the grinding they were doing was more provocative.

I could argue that seeing Nelly grabbing his junk for no particular reason was worse than Janet's Jug.

Do you think that backstage they had some excitable MTV producer telling Nelly: "Make SURE you grab your junk the entire time you are rapping now, it's good for sales!!!"

Can somebody a little younger and in tune with rap in general possibly enlighten me as to the package fondling that all these guys do? What's up with that?

Undertaker #59 said:
I have a hard time getting worked up in either direction on this....didn't offend me, didn't excite me....was only 1½ seconds of TV....I think the grinding they were doing was more provocative.

I'm with you. I don't have kids, but spoke out loud to the little woman that I thought the halftime show was a little over the top for the Superbowl. That was before the 'incident'. That crap doesn't offend me, but then again I don't have kids so that completely changes things I suppose.

This is all so stupid and irrelevant, though. No one is talking about the game anymore.

Hawg73 said:

Can somebody a little younger and in tune with rap in general possibly enlighten me as to the package fondling that all these guys do? What's up with that?

Why do "rappers" do that??? Seriously, can anyone explain that to me? Ghetto behavior, classless.

NoRespect said:
Why do "rappers" do that??? Seriously, can anyone explain that to me? Ghetto behavior, classless.

Dunno, I'm as non-ghetto as it gets.....but maybe it's like a security blanket - when you get nervous, you grab your junk. Those guys were probably plenty nervous being in front of millions of viewers and all.

Justin was so nervous, he grabbed JANET'S junk.....

That's gotta be it.

I got tired of watching people grab their junk so I went outside for most of halftime. Luckily a buddy sent me a picture of Janet but I felt cheated because of the small part that was covered. Why not just pose for Playboy and let people like me pay the money to stare at your naked body?

Original take by NoRespect
Take somebody who grew up on the street, give him $10 million dollars, and put him on TV... what do you expect?

Thought this was rather funny. Look what's coming in the next issue!

"Going South, Exposing a large beaver mound..." :D

I have to say the original act didn't bother me much, but I can see the whole argument against it when so many kids watch the Super Bowl. P-diddler and crew were musically offensive. And the most disturbing thing to come out of all this has to be dropKick's avatar. That thing gives me the willies...

What's most disturbing about it, is that you have an up close and personal view of her freakin milk duct. I'm just waiting for it to blink...

Back