How else have the Patriots cheated to win Championships?

Kevin Faulk routinely "changes the pace" of the offense, whatever that means.

Willie Andrews cheated this week, and not even the geniuses Jim Nance and Phil Simms completely understood...or cared.

The Patriots are getting away with practically murder.

Hell, remember that offensive lineman who threw hot water onto his "personal trainer's" loins are wherever? That was cheatin

Tedy Bruschi got incorrect change at the Burger King drive thru and kept it.

Adalius Thomas signed with an agent before coming to New England. I believe he can be declared ineligible for that.

Chad Jackson is hard at work on his second Ph.D. Strictly speaking, that's against PUP rules.

The 2001 Patriots signed umpteen "career journeymen" and "ner-do-wells" and sucked the living effort out of each and every one of them. Throw in a J.R. here, a Robinson-Randall there, a Grant Williams and an Antwain Harris everywhere. It's indescribebly under the radar, and just plain unfair....

Junior Seau was around before the leagues merged. That level of experiance is clearly cheating.

Thank you everybody. Your thoughts are so great, I practically cried with laughter a few times!!

I gotta go.

I gotta dream of more cheatin

jaric on 09-10-2007 at 10:32 PM said:
Junior Seau was around before the leagues merged. That level of experiance is clearly cheating.

:LOL: ROFL

I don't care who y'ar, that's funny right thar!

Steve1 on 09-10-2007 at 09:44 PM said:
Okay, as a Patriots fan, I am now resigned to the fact that they cheat to win. Like that tuck rule. Like that 45 yarder in the snow and wind. Like the hgh. Like the videos of opponent's signals. Like using defensive players on offense. Like playing offensive players on defense. Like the field goal kicker throwing a td. Like the quarterback catching a pass from the runningback. Like our cornerbacks smacking the recievers endlessly and illegally. Ad Finitem.

We know our team will be the focus of opposing fan's ire and castigation. The Pats are going from America's team to America's Most Hated. Oh the humanity.

My question: how else have the Patriots cheated through the years?

I think you're taking the wrong perspective on this issue. Very few teams in any sport dominate as long as the Patriots have since 2001. We have a pretty boy QB who wears a permanent smile. and now we have Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, Wes Welker and Donte Stallworth!!

The Patriots, not the Colts are on top of the NFL world and people are just sick of our success. It is natural for feelings of envy disguised as hatred to come out from opposing fans across the nation.

But I encourage ALL Patriots fans not to get wrapped up in defending the Patriots in the current signal stealing issue. Most of all, do NOT be embaressed since all teams engage in various signal stealing plots.

The Patriots and our fans are all wearing big targets right now. Teams and fans across the country are pissed off we got so much top talent added to our current roster and the last thing they want to see is the Patriots in ANOTHER Super Bowl!

It's a long season and we may not even get there since there are no guarantees in this game.

Just realize in the "Salary cap Era" no team has dominated any of the top sports for as long as the Patriots have. Be grateful and enjoy it while it lasts!

I have all sorts of HGH and Steroids mailed to my house to distribute...never mind, I might get in trouble if I continue!

How about....

The Kool Aid every player is required to drink upon becoming a member of the Patriots. It's amazing how it works on every single player...every single time!

And Al Gore invented it!

That just has to be cheating!

grogsox on 09-10-2007 at 10:44 PM said:
Hey, the original Patriots cheated too. Remember they hid behind tress and rocks to shoot the redcoats instead of lining up in nice neat straight lines to be shot at. It's a tradition.
ROFL :LOL: ROFL

The Patriots Organization's policy of cheerleaders having maximum 2-year contracts cheated us fans of Ashleigh vanGerkenpuller's most productive years

I couldn't careless if we cheat to win....at the end of the day,if you can get away with it, do it....it's worked for me in my life:D

Asante Samuel tricked everyone into thinking he wasn't gonna play until week 10 with his holdout...then came back with no personal gain...HUGE CHEATER!!!

patriotsreign on 09-11-2007 at 12:55 AM said:
I have all sorts of HGH and Steroids mailed to my house to distribute...never mind, I might get in trouble if I continue!

How about....

The Kool Aid every player is required to drink upon becoming a member of the Patriots. It's amazing how it works on every single player...every single time!

And Al Gore invented it!

That just has to be cheating!

:Lwelcome:

ROFL

The Patriots are cheating and nobody else was smart enough to join in

ROFL

Back