How has everyone been doing lately?

fusion99

Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted anything, but I'm trying to make it through this long and boring offseason.

I hope everyone out there in Planet land is doing well! I anxiously await the start of training camp in a few weeks and can't wait til the preseason.

Football season is upon is. Woo!! :party:

Take care everyone and enjoy your summer!

B e l i c h e a t

Fine. You? :coffee:

Pretty good. I just booked tickets out to Vegas for Labor Day. I've never been there before, so it should be exciting. I'll save a seat for you next to me at the blackjack table.

Work is keeping me busy as heck, and when I get home at nights, all I do is write code, but so is my life.

:patriots!

'bout time, this place has been getting dull without you. Who are you again? ;)

Oh yea, im sure everyone has missed me :LOL:. There's probably some people right now rolling their eyes saying, "Oh great, he's back...."

Pretty good. I just booked tickets out to Vegas for Labor Day. I've never been there before, so it should be exciting. I'll save a seat for you next to me at the blackjack table.

Work is keeping me busy as heck, and when I get home at nights, all I do is write code, but so is my life.

:patriots!

Just keep writing that code. Take it from me, the women go for us macho IT types. Vegas is great, BTW. You'll love it.

I've been doing pretty sh*tty lately, to be totally honest with you.

Just keep writing that code. Take it from me, the women go for us macho IT types. Vegas is great, BTW. You'll love it.

As far as coding, its something that takes up my spare time. I'm just about done with a little project I've been working on. It's taken about 7 months of time, but it will be worth it in the end.

Glad to hear you had a great time out there, as I'm sure most people do. I was in Vegas (if you count this) once a few years ago - running through the airport to catch a connecting flight. I made it, but my luggage didn't. Did you stay on the strip?

I've been doing pretty sh*tty lately, to be totally honest with you.

Sorry to hear that cadmonkey. I'm not going to go pry into your private life, I hope things will get better for ya. :cool:

Back