How many records did Drew Brees have in his first 7 years?

Rivers stepped in and had the same level of success in SD as when Brees before he left. Brees is obviously a system QB. :coffee:

So, what was Brees YPC average for his first 7 years? This is important stuff. We need to determine if any high school quarterback could do what he does.

Brady vs Breeze - making top 5 among active QB in Major Passing Statistics...Breeze no one talks about undisputably is a better QB that Brady...he has more season leading in top 5 QB passing catagories...

heres another pile of "Shit" in your faces...I think this is were you come in with..."Yea...so what !!! Brady has 3 Rings & Breeze has 0"...LMFAO!!!!!

Games Started
111 - Brady
106 - Breeze

Probowl
4 - Brady
3 - Breeze (09' be 4th)

First team All-Pro
1 - Breeze (09' be 2nd)
1 - Brady

Season Passing Yd Leader (rank top 5)
4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
3 of 8 seas. - Brady

Season Passing TD Leader (rank top 5)
4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
4 of 8 seas. - Brady

Season Passer Rating Leader (rank top 5)
4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 seas. - Brady

Season Passing Yds Per Game Leaders (rank top 5)
3 of 8 seas. - Breeze
3 of 8 seas. - Brady

Season Adjusted Net Yds Per Pass Attempt Leaders (rank top 5)
4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 sea. - Brady

Season Passs Completion % Leaders (ranked top 5)
3 0f 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 seas. - Brady

Season Passing TD % Leaders (ranked top 5)
3 of 8 seas. - Breeze
2 of 8 seas. - Brady

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BreeDr00.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

Lee, you forgot one...

Starting W-L records of QB's

Brady 94-27 .777
Brees 65-51 .560

You.Lose.Again. :coffee:

Lee, you forgot one...

Starting W-L records of QB's

Brady 94-27 .777
Brees 65-51 .560

You.Lose.Again. :coffee:

Sorry Pal...You lose. !!!! ..I didn't leave any of that out...this is a staement about what QB is better,,,not how many games his 53 man Roster with 28 coaches won or lost !!!

That has nothing to do with anything concerning this QB conversation....

Sorry Pal...You lose. !!!! ..I didn't leave any of that out...this is a staement about what QB is better,,,not how many games his 53 man Roster with 28 coaches won or lost !!!

That has nothing to do with anything concerning this QB conversation....

There you go minimizing the role of the QB again.. why? Well..... because you're a Dan Marino fan!! LOL!!!

People remember the playoffs... they remember Joe Namath not because of his great YPC... they remember championships, not QB rate..

Playoffs:
TB 26 TDs 12 INTs 14 wins 3 losses
DB 5 TDs 2 INTs 1 wins 2 losses

So yes, DB is a great QB.. he puts up great numbers, but at the end of the day... it's how far you take your team, not how far you take somebody elses team.. now how good you are at making excuses.. not who has the better tan. I'll give Brees all the credit he deserves, he's right up there with Tom and Peyton as far as his QB skills which is what you're talking about, the pass kick and punt competition.. I'm sure he could throw a ball through a tire with accuracy like Dan could. He just needs to get his team to the playoffs and win so he can get the recognition. Lead your team to the playoffs and go one and done each season, and you're Dan Marino.

So yes, I'd take Drew Brees over Dan Marino in a heartbeat. He wouldn't put up a 34.6% rate and get benched for Damon Huard because he's pooping his pants.

There you go minimizing the role of the QB again.. why? Well..... because you're a Dan Marino fan!! LOL!!!

People remember the playoffs... they remember Joe Namath not because of his great YPC... they remember championships, not QB rate..

Playoffs:

So yes, DB is a great QB.. he puts up great numbers, but at the end of the day... it's how far you take your team, not how far you take somebody elses team.. now how good you are at making excuses.. not who has the better tan. I'll give Brees all the credit he deserves, he's right up there with Tom and Peyton as far as his QB skills which is what you're talking about, the pass kick and punt competition.. I'm sure he could throw a ball through a tire with accuracy like Dan could. He just needs to get his team to the playoffs and win so he can get the recognition. Lead your team to the playoffs and go one and done each season, and you're Dan Marino.

So yes, I'd take Drew Brees over Dan Marino in a heartbeat. He wouldn't put up a 34.6% rate and get benched for Damon Huard because he's pooping his pants.

Hmm sorry he is a miami fan, they do not care about superbowls only YPC and how many records a player has in a certain number set of years that they determine as to not have to give that player credit. By the way between years 7 and 12, marino had no records, he sucks.

Playoffs:

SB III got Namath into the HOF

Brady vs Breeze - making top 5 among active QB in Major Passing Statistics...Breeze no one talks about undisputably is a better QB that Brady...he has more season leading in top 5 QB passing catagories...

heres another pile of "Shit" in your faces...I think this is were you come in with..."Yea...so what !!! Brady has 3 Rings & Breeze has 0"...LMFAO!!!!!

Games Started
111 - Brady
106 - Breeze

Probowl
4 - Brady
3 - Breeze (09' be 4th)

First team All-Pro
1 - Breeze (09' be 2nd)
1 - Brady

4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
3 of 8 seas. - Brady

4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
4 of 8 seas. - Brady

4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 seas. - Brady

3 of 8 seas. - Breeze
3 of 8 seas. - Brady

4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 sea. - Brady

3 0f 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 seas. - Brady

3 of 8 seas. - Breeze
2 of 8 seas. - Brady

I said first 7 seasons dipshit. That's your measuring stick.

Games Started
111 - Brady
106 - Breeze

Probowl
4 - Brady
3 - Breeze (09' be 4th)

First team All-Pro
1 - Breeze (09' be 2nd)
1 - Brady

4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
3 of 8 seas. - Brady

4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
4 of 8 seas. - Brady

4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 seas. - Brady

3 of 8 seas. - Breeze
3 of 8 seas. - Brady

4 of 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 sea. - Brady

3 0f 8 seas. - Breeze
1 of 8 seas. - Brady

3 of 8 seas. - Breeze
2 of 8 seas. - Brady

Where are you getting these top 5 things? All those links say is how many times they lead the league in something not how many times they were top 5. Also. Brees didnt even start playing well till his 4th year, by that time brady had 2 superbowls. In fact brees has played less years than brady and somehow has more ints. By the way...his YPC is 11.4 that is 192 on the list, so brees is crap.

It's a QBs job to lead a team to wins, and potentially deep in the playoffs to get a shot at a ring.. not to throw the ball really far and have a nice tan.

Interesting question.

What will go first, Marino's passing records or his tan?

Back