How many times have you been arrested?

Hard pillows and stifling rooms?

• Girl scout cookies.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • I was framed.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I'll be out before the end of the week.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Revolving door, sweet tits.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
I've been arrested 18 times since I was a teenager.

Wow when I first opened this thread I thought I clicked the wrong one and clicked on a poll about boobs. LOL My eyes are not functioning well lol

I've never been arrested I am a good girl LOL Actually no there were 2 times I should have been arrested but some how managed to get out of it :shrug:

do you mean just the cop shop... or, overnight?

lol

All I'll say about it is... the back seat in the cop cars are NOT comfy, and the mattress is about as good as sleeping on a rock.

Wow when I first opened this thread I thought I clicked the wrong one and clicked on a poll about boobs. LOL My eyes are not functioning well lol

I've never been arrested I am a good girl LOL Actually no there were 2 times I should have been arrested but some how managed to get out of it :shrug:

TBRownslady, I have had the pleasure of several hours of lockup in Lynn's finest holding cell in the Lynn Police station.

What do I owe this pleasure to?...Swimming in the reservior behind Suntaug on Rt.1. Who knew that was Lynn's drinking water supply?:confused: not me, but now I do.

Once protesting the clubbing of baby seals

I didnt think they were hitting them hard enough

No body, No crime, No arest. When/If they find the body that'll be a different story. :D

As I thought and them damn sharks dont leave much evidence :mad: you'll slip up one day, just you wait and see:doh:

I watch all 3 CSI, Criminal Minds and Numbers. As long as Monk isn't on the case I'm fine..

I watch all 3 CSI, Criminal Minds and Numbers. As long as Monk isn't on the case I'm fine..

Yeah, as long as the arresting officer isn't Vic Mackey, in which case he'll "find" the evidence... We are currently working our way through the penultimate series of the Shield on DVD. :thumb:

Back