"I didn't come here to kiss Belichicks* rings"

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
The great coaches quote of the year......finally a coach in ther NFL with real character & individuality and not packed with nothing but a bunch of common knowledge cliche's...

Todays great Rex Ryan quote of the day !

"sometimes if you hit a QB hard enough, the whole team feels it"...

The great coaches quote of the year......finally a coach in ther NFL with real character & individuality and not packed with nothing but a bunch of common knowledge cliche's...

Signed, Joey Porter, live from here:

skd261401sdc.jpg

Sounds pretty cliche to me.. he's saying that if you disrupt the QB, the whole team feels it.. no shit fatass, did you come up with that one on your own or did your dad tell you that? Not exactly rocket science there Rex..

Sounds pretty cliche to me.. he's saying that if you disrupt the QB, the whole team feels it.. no shit fatass, did you come up with that one on your own or did your dad tell you that? Not exactly rocket science there Rex..

at least Ryan has a personality...even you all have fell a bit embarressed & laugh listening to BB*'s mumbling whining voice with the same old crap we hear everyday

" We have a lot of work to do '
" We are moving on to the next game'
" We were outplayed & outcoached"

He's the most pathetic coach I have ever heard at a press conferance & sounds like a mentally challenged person..

No real Dolphins fan would ever utter a kind word about anyone affiliated with the Jets. Turn in your Marino jersey, D22.

get over it...now you sound like a Patsie fan...not a football fan...get used to it...big news break ... there are better teams than the Dolphins & The Patriots and better coaches & players in the NFL too...

acknowledging other talent other than your favorite team does not make you less a fan...it make you more knowledgable & honest about the game with your eyes wide open... not in some screaming fanatical wet pantied groupie state

get over it...now you sound like a Patsie fan...not a football fan...get used to it...big news break ... there are better teams than the Dolphins & The Patriots and better coaches & players in the NFL too...

acknowledging other talent other than your favorite team does not make you less a fan...it make you more knowledgable & honest about the game with your eyes wide open... not in some screaming fanatical wet pantied groupie state

Ahem.

As the new guy here in enemy territory, I'll go ahead and say that if the Pats win on Sunday, I'll be the first to give them credit.

What the hell's the matter with you !!!...are you a girl ? Seriously...

Well played, sir. Well played.

Prepare yourself for the retarded wizardry of spin that is Dolphin22 though.

Or, he'll just ignore it.

Will he be able to use Bob Kraft against one of his own teams fans?:coffee: BA, you need to understand something, d22 is not a miami fan, he is a patriots hater, there is a big difference. Whatever makes the pats unhappy, he is a fan of, that can be the dolphins doing it, or any other team in the league doing it. He could care less about miami, its all about the pats and what happens to them. If it meant it actually hurting miami for something bad to happen to the pats, he would be ok with it.

Back