I dreamed the Pats were losing...

I remember that game vividIly, I gave a Redskins fan 40 points and bet a K on the game.

You got balls Tommy. Can you not still hear that kid bragging to his friends how he got 40 points from a dumbass pat's fan and there's a grand in the bag.? ROFL

Cheers

I mean...they BEAT the Redskins up here 52-7 in 2007.

I remember that game vividly, I gave a Redskins fan 40 points and bet a K on the game. I think I was the only person still emotionally invested in the 4th. :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/28/AR2007102801741.html

I miss that year.

Fun article. I love the quote about kicking a field goal. Probably just a coincidence that the score was reversed in my dream. I have an odd feeling of dread about this season, and this was before waiving Austin Carr and trading Brissette.

Fun article. I love the quote about kicking a field goal. Probably just a coincidence that the score was reversed in my dream. I have an odd feeling of dread about this season, and this was before waiving Austin Carr and trading Brissette.

Well, you shouldn't have a feeling of dread. The Redskins aren't on the schedule this season. The Pats don't play the Redskins in the regular season until 2019.

I guess they could play in the Super Bowl this season, but that game will be in a dome in Minnesota. There could be snow outside the stadium, but there won't be any falling on the players during the game.

Well, you shouldn't have a feeling of dread. The Redskins aren't on the schedule this season. The Pats don't play the Redskins in the regular season until 2019.

I guess they could play in the Super Bowl this season, but that game will be in a dome in Minnesota. There could be snow outside the stadium, but there won't be any falling on the players during the game.

In the dream I was watching the game on a tube TV with people who are no longer living, so yeah I'm too concerned about the details. But I was thinking " why didn't I see this coming? Why didn't I warn people on Patriots' planet?"

Back