I just had a revelation!

Spinal Tap

dicktowel.com
Reaction score
The Broncos are going to lose this game on purpose. That's right folks, they're goind to throw this game on Saturday night.

In an effort to save themselves from complete humiliation (again) to the Colts in the AFCCG, the Broncos have decided that losing to the Pats would be the better option to end their season.

Think about it, they've gotten bitch slapped each of the past 2 years in the pussy dome. Now they have a chance to avoid such a devastating scenario and will only give it a half assed effort on Saturday night.

It's kinda sad actually, I was hoping to beat them at full strength. :thumb:

Spinal Tap said:
The Broncos are going to lose this game on purpose. That's right folks, they're goind to throw this game on Saturday night.

In an effort to save themselves from complete humiliation (again) to the Colts in the AFCCG, the Broncos have decided that losing to the Pats would be the better option to end their season.

Think about it, they've gotten bitch slapped each of the past 2 years in the pussy dome. Now they have a chance to avoid such a devastating scenario and will only give it a half assed effort on Saturday night.

It's kinda sad actually, I was hoping to beat them at full strength. :thumb:
Spinal you are wise beyond your years ... it makes too much sense for it not to be true. :thumb:

You can thank us Colts for that. We explained to them how we'd kick their azzes again, and that everyone wants to see the Pats/Colts play, anyway, so.....

:thumb:

Of course. It all makes sence now. Way to go spinal tap :thumb: you figgered it out.

cka203 said:
You can thank us Colts for that. We explained to them how we'd kick their azzes again, and that everyone wants to see the Pats/Colts play, anyway, so.....

:thumb:

For once, I'm with you cka203. I don't think I could stomach a Dolts/ Donkeys AFCCG matchup. I've seen that one before and it ain't pretty.

You've gotta think that 99% of Colts fans will be wearing any orange and blue that they can find in their closets this weekend.

Spinal Tap said:
For once, I'm with you cka203. I don't think I could stomach a Dolts/ Donkeys AFCCG matchup. I've seen that one before and it ain't pretty.

You've gotta think that 99% of Colts fans will be wearing any orange and blue that they can find in their closets this weekend.

Honestly, I think most Colts fans are a bit torn.....

On the one hand, we've ousted Denver before, so it *might* look like an easier game if we meet them.

But on the other hand, we want the Pats..... for better or worse..... :p

I know that the Colts fans are saying they want the Pats on the outside. But I don't believe them for one second. There is NO DOUBT that the Donkeys would be a push over in the AFCCG (should they get there), while the Pats would cause Peyton to shit his pants in pre-game warmups.

I think that the Colts would be much better off playing Denver. But its not likely to happen.
Must win this weekend first. Then we can talk about what comes next.
It could be the off season.

lets hope not. Denver is such a worthy opponent for us. Not in a good way either. This matchup is a biggy.

Isn't it funny, tho, how different teams have different nemesis?

I mean, you guys are scared of Denver, while we own Denver.

We're scared of you, cause you've owned us.

It's all about matchups, schemes, etc., and how it all plays out. Sure makes life interesting, huh?

We might fear the Nuggets, but not the Broncos.

Sweet the Donks are too scared to play the Dolts, the problem is that the Squeelers are going to beat Indy in a huge upset.

cadmonkey said:
Sweet the Donks are too scared to play the Dolts, the problem is that the Squeelers are going to beat Indy in a huge upset.

Aww, whatsa matter, cad..... don't you wanna play us? >)

Back