I knew the Colts would eventually be good for something.

Don’t get to far ahead of yourself, they also lost to the Jags but good for your team for getting it done at their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t get to far ahead of yourself, they also lost to the Jags but good for your team for getting it done at their place.

That would be 'Indy Patriots Fan' there, Ak. :coffee:

'Their' team is on a 5-game win streak with the best defense in football over that time.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a Colts fan. Anyone who knows me, would confirm. I happen to be a Patriots fan that happens to live in this God forsaken state.
It was a nod to the Colts doing what they could to help get the Patriots back in first place.

The colts on their game look as good as any in football.

But usually, they only play one half. Today, they played two.

The colts on their game look as good as any in football.

But usually, they only play one half. Today, they played two.

Long time no see, Steve-o!

What happens when BB stops Jonathan Taylor though?

Honestly didn't think the bills were that soft.

Long time no see, Steve-o!

What happens when BB stops Jonathan Taylor though?
Well, the Colts are 0-5 when Taylor is held under 100 yards, that's true.

What's also true, though, is how the Colts had big leads in many of those same games and blew them in the second half.

😩

Not a Colts fan. Not sure why the name Indy-PATRIOTS-fan somehow refers to me as a Colts fan.
Honest - Thanks to you means thanks to the Colts today, not thanks to you personally, IPF. Honest. Read your handle long ago amd said HEY he's a Pat;s fan!

Cheere, BostonTim

Honest - Thanks to you means thanks to the Colts today, not thanks to you personally, IPF. Honest. Read your handle long ago amd said HEY he's a Pat;s fan!

Cheere, BostonTim
Some people just have a hard time understanding. I guess they just see the Indy part, skip the rest and assume incorrectly.

Back