I was wondering about the Chiefs trolls

Sorry, I just need to comment on your 7 month old post count........

Holy 5h!t!!!

You're worse/better than crazycoffey back at the 'planet.

Hey it's what I do:)

P.S.Love those messing with sasquatch commercials :)

Crap and he compared me to that user???????????????

ROFL

I know you Lobster balled, chowder heads aren't trying to run smack on the new and improved Chiefs.

In fact, Kansas City thinks so little of the turds in a helmet you're putting on the field that we're sending the Junior Varsity.

Tom Brady's chin looks like a Tee box after I've played with that divot and he's 2 good seasons from having more children than Travis Henry.

I know you Lobster balled, chowder heads aren't trying to run smack on the new and improved Chiefs.

In fact, Kansas City thinks so little of the turds in a helmet you're putting on the field that we're sending the Junior Varsity.

Tom Brady's chin looks like a Tee box after I've played with that divot and he's 2 good seasons from having more children than Travis Henry.
I'm here to tell you that as a lurking member of ChiefsPlanet for a few years now other than Rain Man being my #1 wuv you, Iowanian, I would have your :heart:babies if I could but being a male I sadly cannot :sulk:

and this has nothing to do w/ Massachusetts being a Gay Marriage State :D

Crap and he compared me to that user???????????????

ROFL

That's obviously a fabrication by someone over there......Crazycoffee joined in Dec. '06 and ammassed 10,000+ posts within 9 months....appropriate username, I guess.

Great idea. I'll make a phone call in the morning.

Fans get coaches fired all the time. "Fire Herm" signs, barrage the media with it, chants are always fun. Eventually Herm will get his "vote of confidence" and then it won't be long.

KC was one of the best offenses in the league before he got there, and it's not as if Herm's worked miracles with the defense.

It's crap. You guys deserve better.

Fans get coaches fired all the time. "Fire Herm" signs, barrage the media with it, chants are always fun. Eventually Herm will get his "vote of confidence" and then it won't be long.

KC was one of the best offenses in the league before he got there, and it's not as if Herm's worked miracles with the defense.

I'm no Herm Edwards apologist but when Herm got here most the offense had already been dismantled or aged beyond use. The usable parts remaining? One G, one TE, and LJ. There's 8 holes. I'm not sure Herm has to bear that cross.

I'm no Herm Edwards apologist but when Herm got here most the offense had already been dismantled or aged beyond use. The usable parts remaining? One G, one TE, and LJ. There's 8 holes. I'm not sure Herm has to bear that cross.

I'm going on what he did in New Jersey as a frame of reference. He took a team that was in the AFCCG with Vinnie F. Testaverde and turned it into crap in 3 years. Why? They couldn't score.

I just see a lot of parallels. Especially between overusing Curtis Martin and overusing Larry Johnson.

I'm going on what he did in New Jersey as a frame of reference. He took a team that was in the AFCCG with Vinnie F. Testaverde and turned it into crap in 3 years. Why? They couldn't score.

I just see a lot of parallels. Especially between overusing Curtis Martin and overusing Larry Johnson.

Let's be clear. Herm is not a HOF coach. Herm is not a fantastic coach. He's not a great coach. He's also not a blubbering buffoon as many have made him out to be.

He took the Jets to the postseason 3 out of 4 years if I'm not mistaken. If he were a white guy he wouldn't be scrutinized this strongly.

Heh. Yes, I did just go there.

We are more concerned about getting Carl Peterson our GM fired, then hiring Scott Pioli.

Let's be clear. Herm is not a HOF coach. Herm is not a fantastic coach. He's not a great coach. He's also not a blubbering buffoon as many have made him out to be.

He took the Jets to the postseason 3 out of 4 years if I'm not mistaken. If he were a white guy he wouldn't be scrutinized this strongly.

He did that almost exclusively with Tuna's players. It's not like Edwards came onto a rebuilding team.

I think that idiot who used to run ChiefsPlanet probably did that. What a 'tard that guy was. That place is lucky to be rid of him.
JHC....I was just telling Undertaker #59 here yesterday that I thought you were dead but now I see that you are not :archive:

+1 :D

Pete Carroll took the Parcell's Patriots to the post season 2 out of 3 years, but that doesn't mean he was a good coach. He was terrible as is Hermie.

Back