Ideas to help the Offen"s"e

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
I think it's time to offer some help to our OCs. Here are mine:

1) On third and long, line up in Empty and substitute the O linemen with the smallest players on the team.

If the other team (inexplicably) goes into Goal Line D, try a Mac Jones run up the middle.

2) If the other team is lined up in Man, try a play action - with a twist.

Roll out to the left and have Mac Jones throw the ball left-handed to a covered receiver.

3) At the end of the game, with the score tied, do a lateral to nobody at all.

1) On third and long, line up in Empty and substitute the O linemen with the smallest players on the team.

If the other team (inexplicably) goes into Goal Line D, try a Mac Jones run up the middle.

Roll out to the left and have Mac Jones throw the ball left-handed to a covered receiver.

Pubs open early today.... :coffee:

:)

What makes you think they don't already have these plays and are just waiting for the right times. They did use the lateral last Sunday.

Also, you left the off 4 and 5: Trick punt a-la Colts and Fake butt fumble.

Don't laugh. After the Raiders game any play is possible.

when your favorite team's offen"c"e is so bad that the British fans spell it "offense" so their language is not associated with it.

tl/dr i "c" wut you did there...😁

I was referring to it as the Patriots Offens(ive) as it was offensive/offencive to watch

So in summary, you're saying that Matty P doesn't suck as OC/playcaller?

Back