If i bought u beer & Greek Salad in RI, would you rather watch Grease or the 1973 SB?

southcarolina

But, really, im not southcarolina
Reaction score
If i bought u beer & Greek Salad in RI, would you rather watch Grease or the 1973 SB?

Just trying to be one of the cool kids.

My leg hurts, and i didnt go to work tonight

Discuss.

If a guy is wearing a kilt, drinking beer while in a dumpster..... chances are that he's going to end up taking it in the dumpster before the night is over.

I have disk issues, and meds are only dulling the pain. I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow.

Those can be tough to deal with. Good luck tomorrow. I will buy you a sandwich in RI someday, if you promise to wear your kilt :)

Those can be tough to deal with. Good luck tomorrow. I will buy you a sandwich in RI someday, if you promise to wear your kilt :)

Thanks. I'll take you up on that sandwich if im ever in the neighborhood. :)

No offense, but if you made me watch Grease I would kick you straight in the dick.

Silly jaric. The correct question is, are there any sacks?

Not sure about sacks, But Tarkenton got picked once

And Bob Griese went 6 of 7. That's right, he only threw 7 passes the entire game. He was there to hand the ball to Larry Csonka and get the hell out of the way.

I actually kinda feel really bad for the vikings. I think they've lost more superbowls than any other team in the league.

I don't care about either one of those teams....so I choose the movie...:toast:

Back