If I was to leave

southcarolina on 12-14-2006 at 10:16 AM said:
Couldnt someone put together a list of who is membered and who is memberless so us n00bs would know? I mean sheesh its hard enough to learn all the inside jokes and posting ettiquette here without having to worry about whether posting in my underwear is going to bother someone.

I think a list would help. Or a little M or F label next to our Frequency Meter or something!

RoadGrader on 12-14-2006 at 11:04 AM said:
I compiled this list last month on account of I'm just a stalker at heart and like to keep my fingers on the Lady Planeteer's, errmm, pulse..........sorry if I missed anyone of more recent vintage like the influx of IndyStar ladies (Colts*Blue, etc) I will prolly update my list during the holidays :thumb:

#1Patsfan_chica
#22Samuel
besser
BradyGirl
bruschifan1
CathyMac
chiefsgal
cka203
FallingAlice
HelenaHandbsket
Jets Babe
Jheavner
ladypatsfan
maelli
mgoblue101415
NCPATRIOT
Patti37
Peg
RavenB
TBrownslady
Violet
Wyobilzfan/Oregonasm

JHeavener is a girl? Wow, I'm frickin' slow.

I don't think it matters what sex the posters are. You can still pretty much talk about anything around here, LOL.

For example, chiefsgal is more likely to be offended if you support the Broncos than by anything sexist you might say. :D

Brownfan80 on 12-14-2006 at 12:16 PM said:
JHeavener is a girl? Wow, I'm frickin' slow.
I guess you missed her posting about her doctor informing her she had a "beautiful pelvis" :eek: :rolleyes: :thumb:

mikiemo83 on 12-14-2006 at 11:14 AM said:
Panthers gal, can't recall her name butt...

I remember her as well (just not the exact name). I was only lurking back then.

didn't she start a "PanthersPlanet" after visiting here ???

Patriots44 on 12-14-2006 at 12:43 PM said:
I remember her as well (just not the exact name). I was only lurking back then.

didn't she start a "PanthersPlanet" after visiting here ???

Yup, now I remember...

Jenni22

Back