If thought the superbowl shuffle was bad

Heard a rumor that his next single will be a remake of Louis Armstrongs song, "Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen".

Any else heard anything about this???

Alcoholic9 said:
Anybody can rent studio time and record a song, doesn't mean it'll be any good.

Well, sure. Anyone can.

99.9999% of people don't.

mikiemo83 said:
this kid looks like he just had his favorite sheep taken over by his pa.

He looks like an Eminem mini-me. All this projecting by colts fans is not good. I have a feeling karma will come back to bite them in the ass, in a big way.

So when's the remix coming out?

15 and 1 Superbowl Bound! ROFL

Maybe he should wait so he doesn't have to release a 3rd version.....

15 and 2 lost in second round! ROFL

Ya know, everyone's all over an 11 year old kid's rap video about the Colts, but nobody's talking about the Bengals video.

That's GROWN MEN in that one! :eek:

Steve-o said:
Ya know, everyone's all over an 11 year old kid's rap video about the Colts, but nobody's talking about the Bengals video.

link please and we will pick on it

cka203 said:
LMAO! Now, that IS bad! I couldn't even finish it! ROFL

Yeah I was half expecting them to go. "We're the king of the jungle, we're ready to rumble, we're just here to do the superbowl shuffle." :D

Steve-o said:

ok I got the link and stand corrected, give me opie taylor laying down rhymes over the cast of charactors in the Bengals video anytime.

At least 15 years from now the kid can blame his parents for making him do it.

Is their front-man the guitar player from Dee-Lite, the band that sang, "Groove is in the Heart"? If so, priceless - D-list celeb for a D-list franchise.

"Who-Dey" and the Really Blow-fish.

Wandering Athol said:
Is their front-man the guitar player from Dee-Lite, the band that sang, "Groove is in the Heart"? If so, priceless - D-list celeb for a D-list franchise.

That's Bootsy Collins. From the Nike "ThrowBack" NBA ads..... "Glory Be, The Funks on Me".

Yeah, he was in Dee-lite, but wow. That's what you remembered?

he was in parliament/funkadelic/p-funk!

Back