If you could steal any player from a division rival, who would you choose?

When you limit it to Division rivals, Wilkerson is as good a pick as anyone. However, if I could pick someone from any team, I'd think awful hard about Adrian Peterson. Could you imagine defenses try to stop him and Brady at the same time (similar to the problem Corey Dillon created for defenses in 2004)?
on this thought I would go younger and select Todd Gurley. Imagine the transition from Tom to Whom ever with a prime years running back?

in the division I would have looked into Damon Harrison but the Giants signed him this offseason so Wilkerson it is. Suh if I knew he was willing to play hard, and Clean (relatively clean) for the whole season and not be a bunghole.

on this thought I would go younger and select Todd Gurley. Imagine the transition from Tom to Whom ever with a prime years running back?

in the division I would have looked into Damon Harrison but the Giants signed him this offseason so Wilkerson it is. Suh if I knew he was willing to play hard, and Clean (relatively clean) for the whole season and not be a bunghole.

Suh or Wilkerson would be my next choices...the friggin Jets have a few really good DE's.

Back