If you could steal any player from a division rival, who would you choose?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I am to brain dead today to think of one. Anyone got any?

Leonard Williams

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Jarvis Landry (though I don't think the Pats have a need right now)

Muhammad Wilkerson. I would also consider Marcel Dareus, but the issues off the field...

Muhammad Wilkerson. I would also consider Marcel Dareus, but the issues off the field...

yeah, this one was mine as well.

I would have said Matt Forte, but I know how important playing in a Super Bowl is to him...:coffee:

He would get my vote. Also Sheldon Richardson.
Richardson is a great player, but he's already been suspended once for substance abuse.

I'll also throw in RB Chris Ivory from the Jets & WR Brandon Marshall (Miami).

Ivory signed with Jacksonville during free agency and Marshall played his last game as a Dolphin in 2011. o:)

Richardson is a great player, but he's already been suspended once for substance abuse.

Ivory signed with Jacksonville during free agency.

That's a good thing!

The smart pick is Wilkerson as defense wins championships. The fun pick is Brandon Marshall. If we had Brady, Marshall, Gronk, Bennett, and Edelman, we would see 07 type games all year.

Cordy Glenn, Bills LT.

One of the higher ranked young tackles in the game at a postion where we could use a guy like him. His contract is too high, but he gave up only two sacks last year.

Honorable mention: Jarvis Landry, Miami WR.

This guy is a baller. A huge pain in the ass to play against and he's still coming into his own. He'd help the offense expand outside the hashes and make everybody better in the process.

One guy like him would be a big key but the Pats continue to roll with a TE and slot-centric passing game. It works great but the best D's know where to concentrate their coverage often making the postseason a struggle.

I've all but given up hope, but I'd like to see Brady get himself a true, impact downfield WR before he is done (no offense to Julian).

Greg Olson
Von Miller
Antonio Brown

Sorry, I missed the division rival thing. I was just thinking about who I would pick if unicorns were real.

If you could steal any player from a division rival, who would you choose?

I am to brain dead today to think of one. Anyone got any?
When you limit it to Division rivals, Wilkerson is as good a pick as anyone. However, if I could pick someone from any team, I'd think awful hard about Adrian Peterson. Could you imagine defenses try to stop him and Brady at the same time (similar to the problem Corey Dillon created for defenses in 2004)?

Back