I'm a very proud man

ALL YOU JETS FANS LOOK THE SAME
When I went to MetLife stadium. The first pats jets game . When it opened . They hated his guts because he got free season tickets & parking from the jets. I wonder if he still does. Since he quit being the jets mascot after the tuck rule game .

When I went to MetLife stadium. The first pats jets game . When it opened . They hated his guts because he got free season tickets & parking from the jets. I wonder if he still does. Since he quit being the jets mascot after the tuck rule game .

I thought it was the legendary Butt Fumble game?

The wife and I flew into NY for that game too. Opinions on F.E. Are all over the board, from those who hate him, love him, to folks who don't really care one way or the other.

I didn't know you need a parking pass to tailgate . The place you could pay cash your weren't allowed too. Luckily the car in front of us had a extra pass. Only cost me $60 for it .

Back