I'm a very proud man

I once asked a coworker who had a high opinion of himself and his intelligence if he thought dumb people knew they were dumb. He said no.

One thing I was kind of curious about, before this topic fades into oblivion. Descended John Holmes Perm's final straw post that got him axed was in the Sideline Reporter thread where he said something about hooking up with women in motels that the mods deleted.

Was that just an inappropriate raunchy comment, or was it another supposed tale from Sherriff's life, where he met a woman in a motel? If it's a self-aggrandizing tale of his sexual prowess, it probably has entertainment value. Does it still exist on a clipboard somewhere?

That's crossing into mental illness territory. I thought he was just an egomaniac goofball who was getting drunk and typing that stuff here.

Nah, he had the whole thing planned out.

His whole thing was getting accepted and then unleashing his weirdness to see how long it would last. To try and push the envelope.

I'll have to remember that "I've been looking for someplace like this...." tactic. It was really pretty clever and disarming.

The problem is that if you assume that every stray knucklehead that washes ashore here is going to end up eventually wanking himself furiously until he is canned and we treat every visitor accordingly then you will miss out on the occasional one that actually DOES like the planet and sticks.

I think it was well played on all sides and was an amusing, though brief, interlude. It was a welcome distraction from losing to Denver like that.

Nah, he had the whole thing planned out.

His whole thing was getting accepted and then unleashing his weirdness to see how long it would last. To try and push the envelope.

I'll have to remember that "I've been looking for someplace like this...." tactic. It was really pretty clever and disarming.

The problem is that if you assume that every stray knucklehead that washes ashore here is going to end up eventually wanking himself furiously until he is canned and we treat every visitor accordingly then you will miss out on the occasional one that actually DOES like the planet and sticks.

I think it was well played on all sides and was an amusing, though brief, interlude. It was a welcome distraction from losing to Denver like that.

You're probably right, but it's an odd way to incite "death by mod" to post 30 year old pictures of yourself and tell stories of how women came onto you in 1985 and to be making the verbatim same posts on other sites. It wasn't even a very good story.

As a 50 year old guy, I can relate to missing how I looked in my 20s and some of the opportunities I had then. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think he might have had some issues beyond seeking troll entertainment.

You're probably right, but it's an odd way to incite "death by mod" to post 30 year old pictures of yourself and tell stories of how women came onto you in 1985 and to be making the verbatim same posts on other sites. It wasn't even a very good story.

As a 50 year old guy, I can relate to missing how I looked in my 20s and some of the opportunities I had then. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think he might have had some issues beyond seeking troll entertainment.

In my experience bragging or calling attention to your studly ways with the ladies is bad style 100% of the time and almost always means the exact opposite. Which may be a small clue as to why he made hundreds of posts here in a few days.

The thing about him that cracked me up the most was the tale of the "love letters" Sheriff allegedly ghost-wrote for a buddy of his which were so lyrical and touching that they caused a young lady to get the vapors, swoon and, presumably, drop her laundry for the hapless buddy. Sheriff equals Hero. Like none of us have either studied French literature or watched Steve Martin movies.

Now, THAT story was fvcking funny, but not for the reason our boy intended.

He was a jackass. Who started off with insanely stupid posts. That was entertaining. Then decided to troll different threads trying to make himself the central of attention.

One thing I was kind of curious about, before this topic fades into oblivion. Descended John Holmes Perm's final straw post that got him axed was in the Sideline Reporter thread where he said something about hooking up with women in motels that the mods deleted.

Was that just an inappropriate raunchy comment, or was it another supposed tale from Sherriff's life, where he met a woman in a motel? If it's a self-aggrandizing tale of his sexual prowess, it probably has entertainment value. Does it still exist on a clipboard somewhere?

He posted a degrading comment about Shelley Smith, who has cancer and is bald because of chemotherapy, along with a picture of her.

There was nothing entertaining about it, especially to the many that have either gone through something like that or knows someone who has.

He posted a degrading comment about Shelley Smith, who has cancer and is bald because of chemotherapy, along with a picture of her.

There was nothing entertaining about it, especially to the many that have either gone through something like that or knows someone who has.
I'm glad I didn't see that. I lost my mother to cancer. I probably would have lost it on him and get ass clown or banned.......

In my experience bragging or calling attention to your studly ways with the ladies is bad style 100% of the time and almost always means the exact opposite. Which may be a small clue as to why he made hundreds of posts here in a few days.

The thing about him that cracked me up the most was the tale of the "love letters" Sheriff allegedly ghost-wrote for a buddy of his which were so lyrical and touching that they caused a young lady to get the vapors, swoon and, presumably, drop her laundry for the hapless buddy. Sheriff equals Hero. Like none of us have either studied French literature or watched Steve Martin movies.

Now, THAT story was fvcking funny, but not for the reason our boy intended.

I agree. I was saying that posting the exact same overcompensating stuff on multiple boards means that he's more f'd up than the average troll.

Though, I was just hoping he'd hang around a little longer, to laugh at the next silly grandiose stories that would pour out, like the pups from the shark that he claimed he cut open.

Definitely the appropriate time to cut the cord, then.

As a 50 year old, and my past three years of different injuries/illness. I would be happy with age 46.

As a 50 year old, and my past three years of different injuries/illness. I would be happy with age 46.
I got a lot of injuries . My boss calls me a accident waiting to happen. I find new ways to hurt my self

Spoken by somebody who obviously never met my bro.

ALL YOU JETS FANS LOOK THE SAME

220px-Fireman_Ed_1-21-10.JPG

Back