I'm a very proud man

You're a great man, a leader, a trail blazer, you don't follow the herd, you lead it!

A born leader

A gentleman and a scholar

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

And I think i've earned a certain level of respect......

and please don't call me that
I've stayed out of all this stuff, being content to just enjoy the show. That being said, pull up your panties and stop whining. Try being here during Jet's week, I get a new avatar every day. If you can't take people screwing with you, maybe you shouldn't come to another team's board.

Now that I've sort of defended Pat's fans, I'm feeling a little queasy. I'm going to go lay down for a while.

I've stayed out of all this stuff, being content to just enjoy the show. That being said, pull up your panties and stop whining. Try being here during Jet's week, I get a new avatar every day. If you can't take people screwing with you, maybe you shouldn't come to another team's board.

Now that I've sort of defended Pat's fans, I'm feeling a little queasy. I'm going to go lay down for a while.
but you know we like your brother and put up with you.

Lil Precious is devastated by this banning and has quit the Planet in disgust she tells me.

:coffee:

So that was you? There were too many candidates to sort out who it might have been.

If we wanted to play a really evil prank, we could track down Sherriff & Lil Precious and write Precious a letter from a Hawaiian woman, claiming to have had an on again, off again affair with Sheriff since 1985. She'd say that she thinks they saw each other on the beach on Maui once 30 years ago, and that's when she conceived the first of Sheriff's 2 children that she's raised.

Then, find someone in Hawaii to drop it in a mailbox there for the postmark.

But, I kind of liked Sherriff. That prank would be too over the top. But, if someone did undertake it, I'd laugh when he came in here under a new name screaming about it.

So that was you? There were too many candidates to sort out who it might have been.

If we wanted to play a really evil prank, we could track down Sherriff & Lil Precious and write Precious a letter from a Hawaiian woman, claiming to have had an on again, off again affair with Sheriff since 1985. She'd say that she thinks they saw each other on the beach on Maui once 30 years ago, and that's when she conceived the first of Sheriff's 2 children that she's raised.

Then, find someone in Hawaii to drop it in a mailbox there for the postmark.

But, I kind of liked Sherriff. That prank would be too over the top. But, if someone did undertake it, I'd laugh when he came in here under a new name screaming about it.

Yeah that was me f-Ing with him. I had asked Mikie if it was ok beforehand. A couple of others knew what I was doing they were playing straight men for me. It kind of didn't escalate like i hoped but it was still fun. All in all it was a fail however. Nothing ventured Nothing gained. Oh well. The avatar was awesome though if I do say so

Looks like Sheriff or Ascended/Descended Testicle is gone. Don't know why, though.

I would say that Sheriff used an advanced troll technique where he met resistance with patience and ingratiated himself, praised the planet as a fertile venue for his participation, brought some interesting stuff to the table and generated responses and, once we were fairly comfortable, assumed his ultimate form and began usurping every fvcking thread with his unique brand of bombastic bullshit.

He was toying with us.

Well, he got me to like him and give my stamp of approval, but, as I said, his technique was pretty good and I bought the act.

It's a shame. He was fun to have around for a while, but he had no intention of sticking around. It was an ego-stroking plan on his part to show he was smarter than us and then shit on everything on his way out the door.

Not an unprecedented category of troll, but fairly rare. Our own Cyrano DeBergerac Ubermensch who went apeshit all while claiming confusion and wounded pride.

I would say that Sheriff used an advanced troll technique where he met resistance with patience and ingratiated himself, praised the planet as a fertile venue for his participation, brought some interesting stuff to the table and generated responses and, once we were fairly comfortable, assumed his ultimate form and began usurping every fvcking thread with his unique brand of bombastic bullshit.

He was toying with us.

Well, he got me to like him and give my stamp of approval, but, as I said, his technique was pretty good and I bought the act.

It's a shame. He was fun to have around for a while, but he had no intention of sticking around. It was an ego-stroking plan on his part to show he was smarter than us and then shit on everything on his way out the door.

Not an unprecedented category of troll, but fairly rare. Our own Cyrano DeBergerac Ubermensch who went apeshit all while claiming confusion and wounded pride.

I thought he would behave until kick-off Sunday then troll the board.

I had checked out his stuff on that lame board he pointed to, and it was pretty sad. He's over there now espousing the opinion that Carolina fans are all members of the Klan. Not kidding. He won't be missed.

Your training is nearly complete.

Soon you will fully embrace the Dark Side.

He was toying with us.

Ah, so he was like a dose of clap.

Before he arrives is pleasure, and after is a pain in the dong.

Most of the details he gave about his life were true. What was bizarre was the level of narcissism that pushed him to continuously drop them in out of the blue in completely unrelated threads.

It might be a personality trait of compulsive gamblers, but I think he may be the most self-absorbed, self-inflating poster we've ever had. I don't know if it was his goal to get banned, or if he just has a personality disorder that can't help expressing itself.

Most of the details he gave about his life were true. What was bizarre was the level of narcissism that pushed him to continuously drop them in out of the blue in completely unrelated threads.

It might be a personality trait of compulsive gamblers, but I think he may be the most self-absorbed, self-inflating poster we've ever had. I don't know if it was his goal to get banned, or if he just has a personality disorder that can't help expressing itself.

Not only was he narcissistic, but he was fairly unoriginal. I found two other boards where he copied/pasted verbatim the posts that he made here, including the pictures of the Broncos getting on the plane, his naked Hawaiian yoga story, the boxing stories (along with the picture in his Everlast shorts), and the gambling threads which were 'Patriots Planet exclusives). He just edited the other website names out and put in Patriots Planet. The yoga story I found on another board was from 2013.

Otherwise, the posts were identical (other than when he was responding to someone's comment on the original post).

Least he could have done was give us something he hadn't already used before a half dozen times :shrug:

Not only was he narcissistic, but he was fairly unoriginal. I found two other boards where he copied/pasted verbatim the posts that he made here, including the pictures of the Broncos getting on the plane, his naked Hawaiian yoga story, the boxing stories (along with the picture in his Everlast shorts), and the gambling threads which were 'Patriots Planet exclusives). He just edited the other website names out and put in Patriots Planet. The yoga story I found on another board was from 2013.

Otherwise, the posts were identical (other than when he was responding to someone's comment on the original post).

Least he could have done was give us something he hadn't already used before a half dozen times :shrug:

That's crossing into mental illness territory. I thought he was just an egomaniac goofball who was getting drunk and typing that stuff here.

Back