In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

LW#2 is helping open a new restaurant in Manchester. Previously a sports bar was on the site. New owners were going to throw out a bunch of the old pictures and stuff, and gave him these. .IMG_20240411_220408.jpg

He looks at the back and sees certificates of authenticity on them as well. Rodney, Vrabes, Flutie, LoLo, and...I'm 95% sure that's Mosi, right?

LW#2 is helping open a new restaurant in Manchester. Previously a sports bar was on the site. New owners were going to throw out a bunch of the old pictures and stuff, and gave him these. .View attachment 26418

He looks at the back and sees certificates of authenticity on them as well. Rodney, Vrabes, Flutie, LoLo, and...I'm 95% sure that's Mosi, right?
that's amazing! i'd never let the rodney one go.

By LW#2 is helping open a new restaurant in Manchester. Previously a sports bar was on the site. New owners were going to throw out a bunch of the old pictures and stuff, and gave him these. .View attachment 26418

Nice.

Back