In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

https://twitter.com/mikekadlick
Mike Kadlick
@mikekadlick

Darrelle Revis says Tom Brady cried when telling the #Patriots he had nothing to do with Deflategate (via ‘The Dynasty’):“When the Deflategate happened, Tom was the headliner of the whole situation. He addressed us as a team. You can tell he was distraught. He said, ‘This is something I wouldn’t do. I would not ruin this season for us. The allegations are false.’ He was actually balling his eyes out in front of us.”

https://twitter.com/mikekadlick
Mike Kadlick
@mikekadlick

Darrelle Revis says Tom Brady cried when telling the #Patriots he had nothing to do with Deflategate (via ‘The Dynasty’):“When the Deflategate happened, Tom was the headliner of the whole situation. He addressed us as a team. You can tell he was distraught. He said, ‘This is something I wouldn’t do. I would not ruin this season for us. The allegations are false.’ He was actually balling his eyes out in front of us.”
WOW

And I am saying it's part of Kraft's legacy so it belongs here.
It's a celebration thread that you created. It's for "celebrating" the dynasty.

It's a celebration thread that you created. It's for "celebrating" the dynasty.
and your above opinion of this thread (begun in 2015) is much like your hero Robert Kraft's legacy prop-up series "The Dynasty"

a warm bucket of spit is worth more than either :coffee:

Enough already, sheesh.

Considering it is a celebration that Kraft is destroying by the things we have heard to me it fits. To celebrate Kraft in this thread should include what has been coming out to the pubic since he feels that Bill should get little credit(celebration) while he gets it, yeah, it fits here.

Unbelievable double standard ....

I'm sorry you see it that way. I see it that Kraft is shoe-horning himself into being the major reason the Patriots had all their success when he's actually a big reason
the franchise has gone down hill the last 2 seasons which led to a parting of the ways with Belichick. Why do I say that? Because he prevented Bill from trading
Mac Jones after the '21 offseason and because he provided less cash spending than any other owner for the last 10 years. Bill remarkably built the 2nd dynasty with
poverty level funding from ownership. And now Kraft wants to blame the fall of the dynasty on Bill? Bullshit. Belichick and Brady built the dynasty. They deserve
the accolades. Now I'm giving Kraft Dynasty, LLC the negative credit he deserves for his contributions. We knew Bill and Tom & the Pats' dynasty wouldn't last forever
but we certainly didn't expect Kraft to make the end worse than it needed to be.

Telling someone what a thread that THEY created is for is presumptuous. It's his thread, he can post what he likes. Drop it.

Unbelievable double standard ....
You adamantly don't want Chev to post what he wants in a thread he conceived, OP'd and relentlessly built nearly single handedly meanwhile you chortle gaily as you smear your pro Brady anti Bill bullshit anywhere and everywhere while being told time and again to stop it.

There's your goddamn double standard.

Pardon my language. I've 'bout had it.

PS MAY i SUGGEST THAT AFTER THIS CRAP WINDS UP, IT ALL BE EDITED OUT STARTING WITH EVERYTHING AFTER cHEV'S POST

You adamantly don't want Chev to post what he wants in a thread he conceived, OP'd and relentlessly built nearly single handedly meanwhile you chortle gaily as you smear your pro Brady anti Bill bullshit anywhere and everywhere while being told time and again to stop it.

There's your goddamn double standard.

Pardon my language. I've 'bout had it.

PS MAY i SUGGEST THAT AFTER THIS CRAP WINDS UP, IT ALL BE EDITED OUT STARTING WITH EVERYTHING AFTER cHEV'S POST

fuck yeah stormtrooper GIF

I'm sorry you see it that way. I see it that Kraft is shoe-horning himself into being the major reason the Patriots had all their success when he's actually a big reason
the franchise has gone down hill the last 2 seasons which led to a parting of the ways with Belichick. Why do I say that? Because he prevented Bill from trading
Mac Jones after the '21 offseason and because he provided less cash spending than any other owner for the last 10 years. Bill remarkably built the 2nd dynasty with
poverty level funding from ownership. And now Kraft wants to blame the fall of the dynasty on Bill? Bullshit. Belichick and Brady built the dynasty. They deserve
the accolades. Now I'm giving Kraft Dynasty, LLC the negative credit he deserves for his contributions. We knew Bill and Tom & the Pats' dynasty wouldn't last forever
but we certainly didn't expect Kraft to make the end worse than it needed to be.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

On Edelman's catch. The Officials didn't gather in a big circle and chat about it for fifteen minutes. No need not possible because One of them, Jeff Seeman the line Judge, was alive and living in the moment. Aware of what happened, aware of its grand importance, he charged in as hard as possible and gave the most definitive, most assertive signal of a catch that I can remember. Thanks Jeff.

Just posted this thought elsewhere, but thought worth saving?

On Edelman's catch. The Officials didn't gather in a big circle and chat about it for fifteen minutes. No need not possible because One of them, Jeff Seeman the line Judge, was alive and living in the moment. Aware of what happened, aware of its grand importance, he charged in as hard as possible and gave the most definitive, most assertive signal of a catch that I can remember. Thanks Jeff.

Just posted this thought elsewhere, but thought worth saving?
Very good point; I distinctly remember that, how fast that LJ came in and made that dramatic catch gesture.

Back